fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

You know…there is alot of activity on here tonight. Perfect time for Windstone put up something new on Ebay!

skigod377 wrote:

You know…there is alot of activity on here tonight. Perfect time for Windstone put up something new on Ebay!

Subtle, ski, very subtle! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

ddvm wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Subtle, ski, very subtle! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel a frenzy!! C’mon new stuff!!! A good BIN frenzy is just what we need. Its payday, its Friday…CMON!!

I keep checking in case the emerald peacocks go up – guess they are going to wait until next year!

Skigod377
        Participant

ddvm wrote:

I keep checking in case the emerald peacocks go up – guess they are going to wait until next year!

Ahhh… the little curled ones? That would be nice. Or the greed fladges. That would cause a nice frenzy. They have to wait till Tuesday, now…Im going to bed! ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Ahhh… the little curled ones? That would be nice. Or the greed fladges. That would cause a nice frenzy. They have to wait till Tuesday, now…Im going to bed! ๐Ÿ˜†
            green fladges?? I’m guessing you mean green Fledges??I’m sure that is it sorry I’m tired and it struck me funny. I was wondering if there was something I missed with my new shift.
            $45 for any sort of Emperor is amazing. How bad was the broken horn?

littleironhorse
            Participant

Not bad in my opinion… It was a clean break and only about half the horn missing. I suspect it could be repaired fairly easily.

broken horn

Maria
              Participant

๐Ÿ™ I know that from now on I’m going to fight with myself before buying a peacock emp and think of this one. “Well, one did go on E-Bay for $45…”
                I wonder if the seller actually meant $145? I bet he’s kicking himself now.

Skigod377
                Participant

Thats what I was wondering, too, GB. What a bummer for the seller!

Yes, DM, I meant Fledges. It was a late night…I was sleepy… too many threads to follow and scattering every which way. It was rough. Like a tornado. Be glad you missed it!

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I hope we see either the little curled ones or the green fledglings next week….it would certainly start the new year right…

Skigod377
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

I hope we see either the little curled ones or the green fledglings next week….it would certainly start the new year right…

You are absolutley right!

Bob

I have been reading like CRAZY today to catch up on the one day I missed. I really hope we get nes things soon.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I have been reading like CRAZY today to catch up on the one day I missed. I really hope we get nes things soon.

“nes” things?? Hahaha! See? Noone is immune after trying to catch up on posts!

And YAY! I think the depression may soon be over. It was up to two pages today!! Barely, but still two ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob

OK NEW things!! I wonder how many more Windstone has to post of their OOAK or Limited Editions??

Skigod377
                            Participant

I dont know but I am always keeping watch!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.