fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

You should see me jump when ANYONE touches them. Its bad enough when my bf does it…he knows how much they cost and how much I value them… but when someone who is just visiting picks one up, I have to stop myself from running up and cupping my hands beneath it!

Skigod377
      Participant

vantid wrote:

Dude…this person got a steal deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Large-Dragon-Hand-Painted-Used-L-K_W0QQitemZ250068178467QQihZ015QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AHHHHHH!!! Where was IIIIII??? On here!! NOOOOO!

littleironhorse
        Participant

I saw it and thought about buying it for someone here, but before I made up my mind, it was sold. I wonder if the buyer is one of us?

Skigod377
          Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

I saw it and thought about buying it for someone here, but before I made up my mind, it was sold. I wonder if the buyer is one of us?

She bids on lots of Windstones. I dont think she is one of the chattier members.

Wow that is a great deal.

Maria
            Participant

I could barely believe my eyes. That seller obviously didn’t know what he had and she got an unbeatable deal. I bet that won’t happen again for another couple years.

Skigod377
              Participant

They put that one up for $45 and the baby up for $34. I dont get the reasoning but it sure was a steal. *Hides jealousy*

Woah. @.@ I thought getting my black griffin for $65 BIN a year or so after it retired was a deal. I know retract that statement. XD

Maria
                Participant

No you don’t, Rocker. Griffins and dragons are not comparable. You still got a very great deal.

Bob

OK again I’m stuck at work and dying to know what the deal was. Can anyone tell me??

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

OK again I’m stuck at work and dying to know what the deal was. Can anyone tell me??

$45 buy it now peacock emperor.

Maria
                      Participant

A peacock emp went for 45 dollars.

EDIT> And Ski was faster than me at answering. Back to normal. 😀

Skigod377
                        Participant

Hehehe! I am speeeedy! Poor DM has alot of reading to do. 😆

littleironhorse
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

$45 buy it now peacock emperor.

It did have a broken horn, but still… Even the damaged ones never sell for that little!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 181 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.