fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 181 total)
  • Author

Man, why didn’t I read this thread before? I laughed out loud when Ski mentioned “The Bell Jar”…I see it, too! (No artificial tree for me, though. ๐Ÿ™ )

We lurkers are merciless oppurtunists, I’m afraid. >) (No, it wasn’t me…I wish I had two of those clawfoot holders sitting around!)

emerald212 wrote:

He didn’t. I had to cancel the order.

I did contact Windstone and they have some individual ones, so I’m going to get them from there. I don’t know what sizes yet, or how many they have, but if anybody wants an individual one, they should sell for about $25-$30 each, and I’ll get them for you.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. But I’m glad you’re able to get more from Windstone! I’m really surprised that they still have those around…

Jodi
    Participant

Okay. I can still get the smallest size, 2.5-3″ tall. I would sell them for $25 plus shipping, if anyone wants any. I won’t do layaway for it unless you buy three. I don’t want to do layaway for less than $75. Let me know right away because I’m going to place an order tomorrow.

Thanks.

SPark
      Participant

Oooo, I want one!

Skigod377
        Participant

YAY! Windstone put up stuff again!! Maybe the depression is over!!

nessiemom
          Participant

Noooooooo! I’m not ready!! I gotta pay off the brown one I just ordered!! Arrrrrg!

i see you are already in there like a dirty shirt, ski ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

sunhawk wrote:

HAhA! Only half hearted! If I get it for what I bid it would be a steal! Who knows what can happen, though.

skigod377 wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

HAhA! Only half hearted! If I get it for what I bid it would be a steal! Who knows what can happen, though.

LOL i never bid at the start, i almost always wait until the last possible second.

Skigod377
              Participant

You know…I reaaally need to start doing that. My internet is so unpredictable though. It would suck for it to go out right at the last moment.

Pfft…Im outbid on the rock already. That was fast… and Wolflodge almost outbid me on the dragon!

But it is only 2 things. Must have more windstones.

wolflodge100
                Participant

sorry Ski! hopefully we will both get one before they are gone! ๐Ÿ˜€

Holy Moly. I can’t beleive that the prices of the OW and rock dragon jumped so quickly. Someone must want one really bad.

Bob

OK which pieces is everyone talking about?? I can not check e-bay right now

nessiemom
                    Participant

Black Emerald Peacock OW, and violet-shaded Little Rock Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 181 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.