fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

I totally understand – I’m pretty disappointed when ever I check ebay lately too….BUT…at the same time, I’m kind of grateful for it. Gives me a chance to catch up a little on things I can buy from stores. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
      Participant

I guess….if you wanna look at the bright side. Geez…its still down in the teens. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE must have some beauties to sell! OR C’MON ANNOUNCMENTS!!

Skigod377
        Participant

Im about ready to read “The Bell Jar.”

Maria
          Participant

Are you trying to hijack this thread, or does that book have something to do with E-Bay?

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Are you trying to hijack this thread, or does that book have something to do with E-Bay?

Every time you type in “Windstone” that book comes up. Im saying that there are soooo few Windstones that I am ready to read the book. Its on topic. I would never hijack a thread!

Maria
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜† I’ll believe that when I see it. Funny that that book should pop up for you – the only thing on my list that’s not Windstone is an artificial tree.

frozendragon
                Participant

yeah…bantom windstone bell jar comes up…..don’t have a clue what it’s about….but yeah

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† I’ll believe that when I see it. Funny that that book should pop up for you – the only thing on my list that’s not Windstone is an artificial tree.

You have to click the “Search title and description” box. Windstone is apparently the name of the publisher.

lamortefille
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Im about ready to read “The Bell Jar.”

lol! ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

yeah…bantom windstone bell jar comes up…..don’t have a clue what it’s about….but yeah

What is that? I was referring to “The Bell Jar” by Sylvia Path. It pops up every time I do a search. I’ve never heard of Bantom… Is it a book, too?

nessiemom
                        Participant

I keep seeing “Slow Learner”… Wonder if it’s trying to tell me something…

Maria
                          Participant

Did you see? What a coincidence that two clawfoot candle holders should pop up just now, right after Mimi showed pictures of hers. The starting bids are pretty high, though, considering a set of 3 sold for something like $85?

nessiemom
                            Participant

I had just been reading about those, and saw that too! Hmmm… Verrrry interesting…

Skigod377
                              Participant

Yeah. They were in sets of 3 for something like $80. I dont need them, but it sure is funny that they would pop up now.

Maria
                                Participant

Coincidence or the work of a lurk?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 181 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.