fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Yeah. I gotta remember that, too! Its so much more eloquent than, “But I LIKE them!!!”

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

LOL…I didn’t want to spell necessities wrong!

Thank you DM. Saying it is easy…now I actually have to do it. πŸ˜•
        I’m in the same boat with you. I have decided I need to be debt free except for my house car and motorcycle in 2 years and it is going to be tough

Skigod377
        Participant

We can do it, DM. We just have to use a little restraint. Im not saying quit cold turkey…but we can slowly wean ourselves to a more moderate amount of Windstone purchasing. A piece or two a month, maybe.

Starbreeze
          Participant

Can I join the club??? I definitely need to show more restraint in my spending. Not so much Windstone as other things. The credit card must be brought under control… πŸ™

Skigod377
            Participant

Of course! My plan is to not use my credit cards ever again! Only cash for my Windstones this year!!

Starbreeze
              Participant

I hear you. I’m not going to promise that one. I only make promises I can keep. πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

Of course! My plan is to not use my credit cards ever again! Only cash for my Windstones this year!!

Nooooo! Don’t do that! Otherwise you’ll lose the protections you get from buying with a credit card…and there are some bad sellers out there…

Use the credit card, just don’t buy anything more than you can pay in full each month… πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nooooo! Don’t do that! Otherwise you’ll lose the protections you get from buying with a credit card…and there are some bad sellers out there…

Use the credit card, just don’t buy anything more than you can pay in full each month… πŸ™‚

Mimi, your will power must be better than mine. Once the credit card genie is out of the bottle, it’s out of control. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

I think Mimi has stock in the credit card companies!! πŸ˜† I have never met such a staunch advocate for credit cards before!! I am still protected by Paypal, so that is what i’ll use. I will lose $25 everytime I have to file a claim, but it does not happen too often.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Mimi, your will power must be better than mine. Once the credit card genie is out of the bottle, it’s out of control. πŸ˜†
                      Nonsense, you can do it! Repeat after me: I will never buy anything more than I can pay off in full when the bill comes. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                      Participant

That sounded like Swahili…

Starbreeze
                        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Nonsense, you can do it! Repeat after me: I will never buy anything more than I can pay off in full when the bill comes. πŸ™‚

My lips are forming the words, but they aren’t quite getting out of my mouth!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

I think Mimi has stock in the credit card companies!! πŸ˜† I have never met such a staunch advocate for credit cards before!! I am still protected by Paypal, so that is what i’ll use. I will lose $25 everytime I have to file a claim, but it does not happen too often.

Ha, the credit card companies don’t make much money on me. I never pay any interest, so all they get is the 1-2% they charge the merchant…minus the 1% cashback that they give me… 😈

That $25 charge is one of the reasons that I prefer to file disputes with my credit card company rather than Paypal. Plus I have a lot more faith in my credit card company, given some of the things that I’ve heard about Paypal. But like you said, it doesn’t happen too often…

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

My lips are forming the words, but they aren’t quite getting out of my mouth!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

That sounded like Swahili…

Hmm…intensive rehabilitation is indicated here…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 181 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.