fbpx

Ebay Depression

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Depression

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    Bob

we all know that we should start calling you Hawkeye. He was a charatcer in the Army in M*A*S*H and it would also refer to you watching everything like a hawk!! Very little ever gets by you.

Skigod377
      Participant

I loved M*A*S*H! That show was great!

Yeah…some of us on the forum have a compulsion to read everything! And right now I have no job, so besides the gym and shopping, my days are free to brows Ebay and the forum and play with my dogs!!

Bob

NO JOB??? Is this a good or bad thing?? Doesn’t no job also mean no money?? Which in turn means no new Windstones??

Skigod377
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

NO JOB??? Is this a good or bad thing?? Doesn’t no job also mean no money??

LOL! No, I am just on leave. A little vacation over the holidays.

skigod377 wrote:

I loved M*A*S*H! That show was great!

I loved that show too!

Bob

OK leave works for the holidays so I guess nothing is safe on evil-bay then??

Bob

M*A*S*H was the longest running show at the time. 11 years and lasted 3 times longer the the war it was based on

Thank God for that. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it was one of the best shows that’s been on TV.

Bob

I agree some are more graphic now but M*A*S*H will never be duplicated in my mind

Skigod377
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Nah, I have made a vow to really try to pay off my bills. I want to get married and I dont think its fair to go into a marriage with alot of bills…esp when its not even for an education, merely frivolities.

Bob

good for you. *stand and applaudes*

Maria
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Nah, I have made a vow to really try to pay off my bills. I want to get married and I dont think its fair to go into a marriage with alot of bills…esp when its not even for an education, merely frivolities.

Good idea, Ski, and calling Windstones “frivolities” is being painfully honest… ๐Ÿ˜†

SPark
                        Participant

Most things that people own are frivolities. You need a house, and food, and water. You probably need a car because you need to work. But you don’t need TVs, or books, or games. You don’t need computers, and you don’t even need a nice house or a new car.

I lived a lot of my life with little enough that I could only have real needs, and a very few tiny wants.

But “frivolities,” though they aren’t things you need, are still worth having. My mom used to always quote, and I forget who from. A poet, I think. “If thou hast two pence, with one buy bread for they body, and with the other buy hyacinths for thy soul.”

I figure Windstones are my “hyacinths for my soul.”

Skigod377
                          Participant

LOL…I didn’t want to spell necessities wrong!

Thank you DM. Saying it is easy…now I actually have to do it. ๐Ÿ˜•

Maria
                            Participant

I like that saying, SPark. I’ll run that one by the next person who asks me why I spend so much on dragons. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 181 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.