fbpx

Ebay: Are people smoking something or is it just me?!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay: Are people smoking something or is it just me?!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

never saw this guy before

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Editions-Peacock-dragon-Mint-1986_W0QQitemZ120237992975QQihZ002QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It’s just a Peacock Male. The lighting is off on the picture.

Jodi
      Participant

2Huberts wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I saw that too, Hoofer. I tried for them when the auction was just starting out, thinking I could split them up and resell them. But it quickly went out of my range. However, that was a lucky deal for the seller because he or she started the auction really low, and it just got bid up that high.

which one were you ? I hate the new ebay hiding the bidders ID.

First bidder. 😀

emerald212 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I saw that too, Hoofer. I tried for them when the auction was just starting out, thinking I could split them up and resell them. But it quickly went out of my range. However, that was a lucky deal for the seller because he or she started the auction really low, and it just got bid up that high.

which one were you ? I hate the new ebay hiding the bidders ID.

First bidder. 😀

I’m feeling bold, trying out the quote function, next will be pictures of my collection! 8)

Yes, I was very surprised at the ending price.

Althought I knew the lot couldn’t go for less than $200, because none of us would have let it, it’s that lots usually go for less than the average individual pieces would add up to, hence the surprise at how over the market the total price ended up being.

~Hoofer

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.