fbpx

Ebay and overly dusty Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay and overly dusty Windstones

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Boy, talk about not Knowing your Product!
    I wonder just what he means by “some little chips”? I’m always leery when there is only one photo of an item, been burned more than once. The minimum number of photos I post for an auction is four, up to twelve if required. Keeps me busy and out of trouble, sort of. 😉

KoishiiKitty wrote:

he looks real cute. if he doesn;t go too high..i might try bidding on him.

No no no! You guys don’t see this auction, it doesn’t exist….*waves a shiney watch back and forth* This is not the auction you are looking for!

I know it won’t work, but I really want a baby oriental to match my jade.

Kyrin

well, there are two currently up there. i think tfsculpture mentioned she found one and would be putting it up soon–not sure when, so don’t quote me on that one.

so, there should be 3 to go around. i am kind of leary of the dirty one. someone should ask for more images of the little guy.

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

well it is already too high for me, so i’ll just go off and oder my first “batch” of PYO’s

KoishiiKitty wrote:

well it is already too high for me, so i’ll just go off and oder my first “batch” of PYO’s

gee wiz! that dragon sold well! yay you!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

gee wiz! that dragon sold well! yay you!

O_o YEAH! I lurv Nervana now. does any one know who Two pony is? she is the one that baught it.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.