fbpx

dragonessjade asks you.

Home Forums Miscellany Community dragonessjade asks you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

So tell me what have I missed since I haven’t been able to be on the computer as much. I have learned that the Red fires have mistake eyes. Is there anything else that is happening? What has everyone been up to lately?

Maria
    Participant

Well, I was in Estoril, Portugal over the weekend watching the MotoGP races. I gather than another Red Gold SK sold for $1300 or so, the Burnt Sugar Poads are out of stock, and two new dragons by Nam are on E-Bay.

Skigod377
      Participant

They are coming out with a bunch of new Poads and are in the process of moving. πŸ˜€ New dragons by Nam?? I need to see that!! πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

They are making new Poads? I gotta find that thread.

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Not in a thread. πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

Gallery?

Purplecat
              Participant

I wish…mostly I think Ski’s talking about all the pretty lace and tiger poads we’ve been seeing on ebay. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ and that one black one with the crazy spots.

Travistie
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Not in a thread. πŸ˜‰

If you’re not talking about the Lace and Tiger ones on Ebay… then you need to spill! 😈 πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Let’s see… the Factory is still Moving. I think they have something like 30 truckloads to go? I can’t remember exactly. It’s a lot. Casting is shut down until they get it set up at the new Factory, which could be another month or three. About half the Factory is either packed up and moved, or packed up, and everyone at the Factory is going just a little (or a lot sometimes..) crazy as it’s a stressful time!

Melody had a birthday raffle and gave away two Windstones for forum members (we don’t know what she gave away yet!). She has hinted that perhaps after things calm down for them (and it might be a while) that there’s a chance a thing like that will happen again… πŸ™‚

I’m painting all sorts of things, and yes there are two of my dragons on eBay right now. I just sent them some more, which I’ll probably upload photos of tomorrow.

They’ve been listing Melody’s special Poadsβ„’ (that she hand paints details on, so they are really special) on eBay lately, along with Special Red Fire pieces (with the magic paint) and a test paint griffin and Oly’s pieces here and there.

There was just an old brown emperor on eBay that went way out of my price range *shakes fist* XD But it still went for a good price.

Other than that… the same old! Lots of squeaking and talking about prints, and ugly rip offs.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                    Participant

travistie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Not in a thread. πŸ˜‰

If you’re not talking about the Lace and Tiger ones on Ebay… then you need to spill! 😈 πŸ˜†Oh its nothing serious πŸ˜† Some new Poads that Star has an interest in and I am hoping to put a bid in for her, if she doesnt find something else she likes first.

Travistie
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

travistie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Not in a thread. πŸ˜‰

If you’re not talking about the Lace and Tiger ones on Ebay… then you need to spill! 😈 πŸ˜†Oh its nothing serious πŸ˜† Some new Poads that Star has an interest in and I am hoping to put a bid in for her, if she doesnt find something else she likes first.

Oh, okay. You gotta watch how you talk about Poads… I got all excited for a bit there! πŸ˜† I thought that maybe you found out about something, and had a secret!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Nah, I wouldn’t keep a secret from the ultimate Poad Collector!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Jennifer wrote:

Let’s see… the Factory is still Moving. I think they have something like 30 truckloads to go? I can’t remember exactly. It’s a lot. Casting is shut down until they get it set up at the new Factory, which could be another month or three. About half the Factory is either packed up and moved, or packed up, and everyone at the Factory is going just a little (or a lot sometimes..) crazy as it’s a stressful time!

Melody had a birthday raffle and gave away two Windstones for forum members (we don’t know what she gave away yet!). She has hinted that perhaps after things calm down for them (and it might be a while) that there’s a chance a thing like that will happen again… πŸ™‚

I’m painting all sorts of things, and yes there are two of my dragons on eBay right now. I just sent them some more, which I’ll probably upload photos of tomorrow.

They’ve been listing Melody’s special Poadsβ„’ (that she hand paints details on, so they are really special) on eBay lately, along with Special Red Fire pieces (with the magic paint) and a test paint griffin and Oly’s pieces here and there.

There was just an old brown emperor on eBay that went way out of my price range *shakes fist* XD But it still went for a good price.

Other than that… the same old! Lots of squeaking and talking about prints, and ugly rip offs.

Wow, 30 truckloads to go? I don’t envy them at all. Are there any pics of the new building? Has anyone moved to Oregon yet or are they still in California?
                          I knew about the birthday raffle. That is soo cool of her. I wanna know what the winners won.

Someday, Someday I hope to own one of your dragons. I can’t wait to see the new ones. I do want to own one of the lace poads as well. They are soooo pretty.
                          I don’t collect the brown peices, but the brown emperor is one that I want or at least see it in person.

GB, did you have fun in Portugal? I haven’t been there before. What else is there to do in Portugal? Do you have any pics to share with us?

So who else has been missing in action?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.