fbpx

Dragon-First PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dragon-First PYO

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

UnicornLvr wrote:

Yes, I used airbrush on only his base coat. He was coated in a solid shade of a coppery red color with an airbrush. Then I did everything else with paintbrush and pastels.

Pastels! I think that’s what I’m getting the earthy powdery look from. Very pretty!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

DantheDragon
      Participant

Haha, I went to the gallery and saw him and was all OOOHH O.O I thought he looked a lot like that beautifully repainted Hippogriff which I still drool over. Sure enough, same mastermind behind it! Beautifully done! ^^

Lokie
        Participant

I think he is beautiful! Yes, lol, I thought he looked like dark, rich wood when I first saw him too. Very nice 🙂

*mastermind* is right! This is stunning!! I loved the hippogriff too!! I hope I can paint like you when I grow up!!

That’s really a beautiful dragon, very organic and earthy, I agree, he looks like he’s carved out of some exotic wood!

Thanks again so much for your thoughts, guys! I really do appreciate it. Hopefully I’ll have my KiRin done tonight. :mrgreen:

Patricia
          Participant

Wow, I really like this one! Nice job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.