fbpx

Don’t forget that we have Gift Certificates!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Don’t forget that we have Gift Certificates!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

When you aren’t sure what to give – a Windstone Gift Certificate might be just the ticket!

It can be emailed by us to the recipient at the time of your purchase or you can have it emailed to yourself to be printed out for you to give them – or for you to email to them at a later date.

When purchasing a gift certificate, you will see three extra fields on the checkout page for the recipient’s name, email address, and message. When you fill these out, after completing your purchase, the recipient will be emailed a discount “coupon code” to be entered at checkout and also a PDF file of the certificate which can be printed for an actual material certificate. If you put in your own email address, or leave the recipient fields blank, we will email it to you.

If you would like us to print the certificate and mail it to you, we can do that too, however during the holiday rush and winter weather delays, it may not arrive before you need it. To have us print it, please indicate this in the “order notes” field on the checkout page, and be sure to include your mailing address.

Gift Certificate

Bodine
      Participant

These things are great!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Catriona
        Participant

I would love it if I got some. It would help.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Amen!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.