fbpx

Domino and Dominae

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Domino and Dominae

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

yup…really cool shimmer…and you can really tell its there in person…but pictures….not so much

lamortefille
      Participant

Cool wolfies, frozen:) How do you apply the interference paint without it ending up milky in spots? I believe this was discussed before, but after 3 pages of searching, I give up:-/ Thanks!

I like them Frozen!! And the names are cute too. 😀
        We have about 6 residents at the home I work at who every Thursday sit at a table in the Dining room and play Dominos for about an hour and a half. 5 women and 1 man…What are the odds? 😆

frozendragon
        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Cool wolfies, frozen:) How do you apply the interference paint without it ending up milky in spots? I believe this was discussed before, but after 3 pages of searching, I give up:-/ Thanks!

mostly I just use little amounts at a time…and work the brush back and forth over and over until it’s even…and if it gets globby…a tiny amount of water and work it back and forth over and over

lamortefille
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

mostly I just use little amounts at a time…and work the brush back and forth over and over until it’s even…and if it gets globby…a tiny amount of water and work it back and forth over and over

Thank you! I will try that.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.