fbpx

Does that mean you wont make any…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Does that mean you wont make any…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody! Hope youre doing well and getting enough rest! My thoughts are with you during the transition.

My question is that since Olimpia has a Pearly Pink Coiled mom up as an artist rendition on ebay, does that mean you arent going to make any production pink coiled mamas? If you are, can it perhaps be closer to the Curl’s pink richness? Deeper color without as much pearly?

Thank you with hugs xoxo <3

Leigha
    Participant

I’d like a mama with the darker pink stripe down her back like my coiled pink has 🙂

She’s in the middle

Travistie
      Participant

I really hope there will be LP pink Coiled Mamas too! I would also prefer the curlie color of pink on them. Either light or stripy version would be fine. Or maybe more of a shell pink color!
        Please Melody!!!

Melody
        Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

Quote:

[=violet]Hi Melody! Hope youre doing well and getting enough rest! My thoughts are with you during the transition.

My question is that since Olimpia has a Pearly Pink Coiled mom up as an artist rendition on ebay, does that mean you arent going to make any production pink coiled mamas? If you are, can it perhaps be closer to the Curl’s pink richness? Deeper color without as much pearly?

Olimpia’s coiled mother is different from the curlie color. Her Artist’s edition things are not the same colors as the production or limited production things, so we still have the option of doing darker pink dragons.

Kujacker
          Participant

I liked the color on the darker curl, with his pink being two-toned.

Maria
            Participant

I can barely see the pink on Olimpia’s mama. A production pink would be more like the curlie pink, I guess.

Thank you for taking the time out to answer my question!

And that Pink Curl in the middle with darker pink bands… I really dig that one! I got mine from the first batch but it isnt like that one. I like that one more!

ps: I just looked and maybe- I dunno- but maybe mine does have that banding of deeper pink. Your photo may just do it extreme justice.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I’m not a huge fan of pink, but I love the way the curlies wear that color 8) . A coiled mamma in that pink would be sooo cool 😀 .

^^^ I agree with you. Im not a fan of pink either however, I think a very limited amount of sculpts would look good in it. Ive always said the Coiled Mamas would look stunning. Id accept but not buy a Fledge (not after that sculpt). And I say (because Im a child of the 80s when I was a teen and light grey and pinks were a color combo trend then), that a Pink Lap would be a nice companion for the Silver OW.

I know others want larger sculpts in pink but for some reason, I just cant wrap my mind around that color dragon, that large. Just a preference thing. But then I dont have to buy them so, whatever is convevnient for Windstone to do…

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

^^^ I agree with you. Im not a fan of pink either however, I think a very limited amount of sculpts would look good in it. Ive always said the Coiled Mamas would look stunning. Id accept but not buy a Fledge (not after that sculpt). And I say (because Im a child of the 80s when I was a teen and light grey and pinks were a color combo trend then), that a Pink Lap would be a nice companion for the Silver OW.

I know others want larger sculpts in pink but for some reason, I just cant wrap my mind around that color dragon, that large. Just a preference thing. But then I dont have to buy them so, whatever is convevnient for Windstone to do…

Ah, the 80s. PhoenixTears, you’ve got me thinking. Imagine Tickled Pink (Rainbow Brite’s friend, or horse, I forget) riding a pink dragon instead of the pink horse. I think that would have been cool. And I agree, I think pink suits the smaller sculpts better.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.