fbpx

Does anyone know who's work this is?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Does anyone know who's work this is?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

I wasn’t sure if I should post this under Paint-Your-Own, but I wanted to find out if this was done by a forum member or not. Does anyone know who this artist is? I didn’t see a website posted for them.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2946036870069417886sgorZl

Rachel
        Participant

I think someone recommended this artist to Crimson to do a black Breyer horse. At least, it looks familiar. Lemme check the threads.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

They are a forum member. There’s a swap dragon and swap kirin in the windstone album. Can’t remember the name right now though.

Rachel
            Participant

From Siberakh1 in another thread:

Ladybrooklyn (she doesn’t really post here much… I’d have to see if I could find her on AIM) does model horse painting with powders. She’s the one I’ve learned how to use powders and how to dapple from. I’ve never done a Breyer model myself (just Windstones), but I know she does Breyer and a few other equine models. I’m not sure what her schedule is though.

Her Windstone profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=183
              Her website of her work: http://community.webshots.com/user/desertsunstudios

I don’t know what her rates are, but it never hurts to ask.

Participant

Thanks guys. 🙂

Mmloda
                Participant

I love those Unicorns and one of those PYO Ki Rins in that album is really nice too… 🙂

Marzena

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.