fbpx

Dinosaurs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Dinosaurs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody,

It is a pleasure to own some of your pieces 🙂 Will there ever be another opportunity for me to purchase a set of Dinosaurs? I need some more 😀

Thank you,
    Audrey

Melody
    Keymaster

Audrey wrote:

Hi Melody,

It is a pleasure to own some of your pieces 🙂 Will there ever be another opportunity for me to purchase a set of Dinosaurs? I need some more 😀

Thank you,
      AudreyThank you!!

Sadly,dinosaurs are extinct.
      You can still find them on Ebay, or possibly the flea market section on this forum.
      I still have one completely finished dinosaur sculpture that we never produced, we may cast a few of them someday, but not soon.

siberakh1
      Participant

Melody wrote:

Audrey wrote:

Hi Melody,

Thank you,
        AudreyThank you!!

You can still find them on Ebay, or possibly the flea market section on this forum.
        I still have one completely finished dinosaur sculpture that we never produced, we may cast a few of them someday, but not soon.

What dino is that scuplt?

Melissa
        Participant

Ohholyflyingmackerel, may we see a picture please? We already pester you too much as-is, but squeek! squeek*

Melody
          Keymaster

siberakh1 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Audrey wrote:

Hi Melody,

Thank you,
            AudreyThank you!!

It is a monoclonius. I wonder where it is.

siberakh1
            Participant

Melody wrote:

siberakh1 wrote:

It is a monoclonius. I wonder where it is.

Oh neat!

It’s pretty cool looking from pics I found on google…

darjeb
              Participant

Oh Goody a new Dino

darjeb wrote:

Oh Goody a new Dino

Where’s your Tortoise? 😮
                I too look forward to a new Dino! 😀

megamibabe16
                Participant

Nice dinosaur collection darjeb. They are rather cute. I look forward to the next one.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

*squeak* squeek* 😀 Yes, I totally support a new dino sculpt ^_^ Which gives me a great idea also! A great way to warm the boyfriend up to my Windstones-give him the little hatching T-Rex (he’s “the snake guy”-we watched the Jurassic park trilogy for a week non stop after I gave it to him for Christmas) hehe

Pam

What made you decide to sculpt a monoclonius? Its a very obscure dinosaur.

BTW, I do know where the mold is but we never found the actual sculpture while packing…

Melody
                      Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

What made you decide to sculpt a monoclonius? Its a very obscure dinosaur.

BTW, I do know where the mold is but we never found the actual sculpture while packing…That one only has one horn,(which I was planing to have cast out of pewter ).. they are cute and there is pretty good fossil record for them so I could make up what they look like on my own without depending too much on pre-existing art.
                        Plus they are unicorns. I wanted to make them white with blue eyes and golden horns.I think the sculpture is in my room somewhere.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

A dino-uni! I love it 😀 .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.