fbpx

Did you see?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Did you see?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Yeah. I ordered a family too, so I can take a picture anyway. πŸ˜€ I can’t wait to see them in person. I wonder how different the colors are from the photos.

Mmloda
      Participant

I love the color on the wings but I am not too sure about the red eyes…I really wanted to get a set but the eyes are throwing me off a bit.

Marzena

Travistie
        Participant

I’m not a huge fan of the red eyes either. Oh, well. I really like the colors on the feathers though.

Kujacker
          Participant

I want the Male πŸ™‚ Too bad they’re all sold out… I’m never around when these things come out XD

lamortefille
            Participant

They are available through Windstone retailers. Melody has a post about it…

They are regular production pieces. (yay!)

Thank goodness for regular production. :mrgreen: Now I can get them from someone else, without the fear that they won’t be available when I can afford them, and I can get them from someone with layaway! πŸ˜† (But, it won’t be right now, perhaps in some months.)

Plus, I think the red eyes are so nice on these guys. It suits them.

Arlla
              Participant

PRETTY! Oh man, I wonder when I’ll be able to get a set of those…I love the red eyes, personally.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Whoo hoo! They’re here at last!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Happy dance!

Maria
                Participant

I love those griffins. I’ll be ordering the whole family from you one of these months, emerald.

Pam

RED EYES!!!!

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜† Pam’s happy.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.