fbpx

Desired HYBRID: may have been discussed?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Desired HYBRID: may have been discussed?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

I tried doing a search for this but too many common words brought up way too many threads so if this question has been covered ad nauseum, my advance apologies. Other members Im getting to know have also been urging me to ask this in this forum too… so they best not be setting me up!

Melody, is there any future in Windstone production for a Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid creation (Unisus, Pegacorn, UniPeg)? Youre so creative Im sure youve thought of the idea but I wonder how close to fruition that idea may even be… or how far.

Thanks!
    *~PT~*

Melody
    Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

I tried doing a search for this but too many common words brought up way too many threads so if this question has been covered ad nauseum, my advance apologies. Other members Im getting to know have also been urging me to ask this in this forum too… so they best not be setting me up!

Melody, is there any future in Windstone production for a Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid creation (Unisus, Pegacorn, UniPeg)? Youre so creative Im sure youve thought of the idea but I wonder how close to fruition that idea may even be… or how far.

Thanks!
      *~PT~* No I’ve never done one, but I could. Is that creature people collect, specifially? Or do they just get lumped in with unicorns?

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I have to admit, I like them better than regular pegasus. I might even have to pick one up if they came out! πŸ™‚

I’ve heard them called Unisus and Pegacorns. I don’t know if there is a true mythological term for them. I should look it up (need more time in a day for this stuff).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

I was just thinking about this the other day. If you had a unicorn with wings.

Participant

YES,YES,YES!!! I’ve been waiting for one of those! I kept thinking Melody didn’t like the idea because I thought someone asked about it a long time ago, and the idea never took flight (pun intended). πŸ™„

littleironhorse
          Participant

I’ve also heard them called alicorns and I would definitely buy one πŸ˜€

laphon1
            Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Quote:

I’ve also heard them called alicorns and I would definitely buy one

Oh, so would I ❗

wolflodge100
              Participant

I would buy one too πŸ˜€

Alicorns is the term I have always heard applied to them as well.

Adaneth
                Participant

I love those guys, whatever they’re called! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                  Participant

hmmm…I’ve heard pegicorns/pegacorns….

and honestly…I’d be on the bandwagon for this one…

and my sister would want one too…

Bob

I have always known them as UniPegs. I saw them in a jewelery store about 20 years ago and asked if they where for sale and the sales person told me they where I think gold plated and where from the owners personal collection and cost over $3000 at that time they where so beautiful!! I’m sure that pair are worth whole LOT more now

siberakh1
                      Participant

I’ve usually seen winged unicorns, and yes, I would buy one πŸ™‚

Maebnus
                        Participant

Alicorn is the name I’m used to for a winged unicorn/horned pegasus (Piers Anthony uses it in his books.) I rather like that term, but I always have to explain it when I talk to people about fantasy critters πŸ™„ . So if you do that sculpt, then I could just load up a pic on my ipod (like I do all my Windstones), and just show people what an alicorn is πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ .

And I’d a baby right away, with the rest following once I could afford them! (Would LOVE a color other than white or black though!)

I really dislike “unipegs” or “pegacorns”. They sound silly to me, and just don’t roll off your tongue as smoothly….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.