fbpx

December raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant

I passed as well, good luck 2 those who entered… Looks like you might have a pretty good chance. 😀

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I think hes pretty. …and definatly unique 😀 He is moth mine and my mother’s birthstones-Ruby and Emerald…and my Grandmother’s name is Ruby, so he’d fit in nicely

2 of my favorite winter drinks are hot chocolate and Bailey’s, and eggnog with peach brandy and freshly ground nutmeg on top. Yum!!! I also like spiced hot cider with spiced rum in it! These are what makes winter worth it! I also make eggnog custard cups, also really good! Any room left on those benches?

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Mmm all of those things sound delicious. I never would have thought to put peach brandy in egg nogg.

Laurie
          Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

2 of my favorite winter drinks are hot chocolate and Bailey’s, and eggnog with peach brandy and freshly ground nutmeg on top. Yum!!! I also like spiced hot cider with spiced rum in it! These are what makes winter worth it! I also make eggnog custard cups, also really good! Any room left on those benches?

😀 Welcome aboard. 😉

siberakh1
            Participant

I’m going to stay off the bench and jump in on this one. My coworker on night shift really likes him, so I’m going to enter. 🙂

Anonymous

Congrats Susan!

Rachel
                Participant

Congrats, Susan! (Who is Susan?)

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Yay! Congratulatons! We’d LOVE to see pix of LED in is new home! Welcome aboard!

twindragonsmum

tdm

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

LOL “Susan Jacobs” that is my boyfriend’s mothers name.XD I am 100% sure it is not actually her because my BF’s mom is…well Im not so sure she’d fit in here. Shes definatly not the type for dragons and “fantasy creatures”. I just told my boyfriend and he said that the raffle winner must be his mother’s alter-ego 😀

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

That’s too funny!! Maybe she’s a “closet” member of the forums! How fun would that be?

twindragonsmum

tdm

Bodine
                        Participant

Congrats on the cool dragon.Merry Christmas! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                          Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Congrats, Susan! (Who is Susan?)

I looked her up – she joined the forum in May 2009 and hasn’t been posting. Let’s hope she sees all the congratulations on her win. That is quite a dragon!

siberakh1
                            Participant

Congrats! 🙂

Melody
                              Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I think hes pretty. …and definatly unique 😀 He is moth mine and my mother’s birthstones-Ruby and Emerald…and my Grandmother’s name is Ruby, so he’d fit in nicely

AAH! How did you get an animated avatar pic?? That is so neat! I can’t even get a tiny little 100×100 pixel pic to upload for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.