fbpx

December raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

😀 😀 @ Melody’s starting the thread, it’s fun to see how patient people will be
      Most of my family was born in December, though that’s one other thing I managed not to do right. Maybe I should go ahead and enter this month; if I win, it can be my mom’s birthday gift since I haven’t been able to buy her one. (she likes Windstones and has her own, so it wouldn’t be like ‘here you go, oh you don’t care for it? Here I’ll just take it back and get you something else later’)

How about something either Christmassy looking, like some of the autumn leaves were (thinking the curlies and that one SK), or wintery looking? Hmm, or something with a kirin (standing in as pseudo reindeer)…

Hey, a kirin with red and green scales, light blue and white fur, silver horn, and holding a snowflake on a thread hanging out of his mouth! 😀 j/k

Rachel
      Participant

Hmm. The glacier curls are wintery looking. Maybe something in that cool, pale blue or blue/green?

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Hmm. The glacier curls are wintery looking. Maybe something in that cool, pale blue or blue/green?

I concur with this idea 😀 . I don’t care what animal you choose, but I think this color scheme would be divine on any of them 😀 .

ghostndragon wrote:

Thats sounds beautiful. A pretty Icey windstone, pearly bluegreens and pale purples with silver. An Arctic Unicorn! 😀 Of course I know I will love anything that Miss Melody comes up with 🙂

etruscan
          Participant

Well, OK … there is a “Winter” Male Unicorn but he is on ebay. 🙁 Now I’m really wondering what the raffle will be!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Hmmmm….hot chocolate and peppermint–just came to me. :yum:

Bodine
              Participant

Something in red and white 8)

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

blue winter???

Illith
                  Participant

This sounds fun! How do we participate?

Nicole
                    Participant

After melody posts a picture of what the prize will be you can email her if you want to enter to win it. You’re allowed to win one prize through these free raffles and then you have to sit them out unless you sell your piece and donate the money to charity or raffle the piece off for free again (or something like that, basically you aren’t supposed to profit off the piece you get rid of if you want to be able to enter again). Someone else may add or change what i’ve (i may have gotten something wrong) but this was my understanding of the rules.
                      I can’t wait to see this months prize, i’m getting excited

Adaneth
                      Participant

You got it, NicoleH! 🙂

I hope she puts up a photo soon as I’m flying out to visit family in a couple days, and then I’ll probably completely forget about checking… 🙄

Melody
                        Keymaster

AAk! I need to find something! Been so busy1

Hannah
                          Participant

I think most of us understand the Christmas rush 😀 That said, I can’t believe that Christmas is just a week away!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

AAk! I need to find something! Been so busy1

No problem! Going nuts over here too, 😈 can’t believe it’s just a week to Christmas already! 😆

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Candy Cane Oriental or how about a Plum Forest Cat Wizard…. or OH OH a Winter Cat Wizard! He’s be like Jack Frost! 🙂

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.