fbpx

Dear Windstone Staff

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dear Windstone Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

/dies

Kiya
      Participant

Oooh, Susie, I could never hate you. πŸ™‚

This is so tough! I have a CP with red eyes, but I like the teal eyes better! I guess I’ll hold off and see maybe if someone wants to swap. πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
        Participant

Are we allowed to send gifts to the factory? *gets christmas hat on* ok maybe I’m getting ahead of myself but..

can we? XD

I think care packages would be a great idea!
          *ponders a box full of Louisiana-themed goodies* :bigsmile:

Speaking of care packages, if either Tom Hardy or Gerard Butler was to be included, that would be greatly, greatly appreciated. πŸ˜‰

Of course, I’m not speaking for all the painters at Windstone. Heh.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Speaking of care packages, if either Tom Hardy or Gerard Butler was to be included, that would be greatly, greatly appreciated. πŸ˜‰

Of course, I’m not speaking for all the painters at Windstone. Heh.

LOL!

Hey! If I get my hands on Gerard Butler, I’m keeping him!

But I’ll see what I can do about having Tom Hardy delivered to your attention.

Mike
            Participant

Hmm a maid for a week if she needs laundry done, as well as a few other chores. How about a trip to Hawaii, if I go what is an extra ticket or two for such a grand group of people. Would love to take you all but not sure even my wallet could do that right now after the 19k in the last month an a half on your wonderful product. Hard to have been out of touch and then suddenly try to complete it. My first pieces were the original 12 dragons back in 1990 as a wedding present from my wife. We picked up a few more pieces but alas had to put them in storage until recently and now are putting them on their own display wall, some 121+ pieces just in dragons and have a few flapcats and griffins and her Unicorns of course. An amazing collection from an amazing group of people. You all are wondrous for doing so many for so many in 20+ years of work.
              Thanks is not enough nor are any other words that can be put to print. But know it is from the heart, THANKS!

darjeb
              Participant

LOL Kiya-youre too funny :party:

Everyone at Windstone-seriously, THANK YOU! Everyone there goes above and beyond what many other businesses would consider a “standard” of operating-and best of all, you’re keeping all the money AMERICAN! Its not outsourced to some place else, everything that comes out of the Windstone Factory is of the highest standard, that you are in a class of your own. And your customer service is, once again, so above and beyond what many places are. If Windstone operated like AT&T does-well I shudder to think. (I had lots of trouble getting them to come out and install my cable-it took over a month and no one could expedite the order-it was frustrating and took hours every day on hold to even try to talk to someone, and when I did reach someone, they transfered me and put me on hold)

You guys *are* awesome and totally deserve a vacation. Poor Melody deserves at LEAST a week-on a tropical island with a good looking guy serving her fruity drinks out of a pineapple πŸ˜‰ Although Im sure she would prefer to be in some lush rainforest, sketching the creatures and the crazy flowers that grow there.

DITTO MANY TIMES OVER

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.