fbpx

Dear Windstone Staff

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dear Windstone Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Please stop making so many awesome things. My bank account (and my husband) are both crying. I am pretty sure I could support a small country’s GDP on what I spend here.

Take a few months off. Go enjoy the beach. Get a tan! (And let my bank balance recover!)

Wait… what’s that you say? Copper patina young orientals with TEAL EYES!!!!

Pardon me, I’ll be over here buying one of those…

With love,

-kiya

Lupuslunae
      Participant

LOL I think a lot of us are in the same boat, and it’s called addiction :bigsmile:

Kiya
        Participant

I asked my husband to block the site and he won’t do it! Thus, I blame him for all future purchases… πŸ™‚

chrisherself
          Participant

I LOL’d so hard at this post, Kiya. πŸ˜€ I know exactly how you feel!

Wait… can I take you up on that??

And here I am, feeling bad about all of the dragons piled around my ears because I can’t pack fast enough. You mean you want me to STOP?

Well, in that case… bring on the beach! Does it come with horses?

WolfenMachine
            Participant

LOL Kiya-youre too funny :party:

Everyone at Windstone-seriously, THANK YOU! Everyone there goes above and beyond what many other businesses would consider a “standard” of operating-and best of all, you’re keeping all the money AMERICAN! Its not outsourced to some place else, everything that comes out of the Windstone Factory is of the highest standard, that you are in a class of your own. And your customer service is, once again, so above and beyond what many places are. If Windstone operated like AT&T does-well I shudder to think. (I had lots of trouble getting them to come out and install my cable-it took over a month and no one could expedite the order-it was frustrating and took hours every day on hold to even try to talk to someone, and when I did reach someone, they transfered me and put me on hold)

You guys *are* awesome and totally deserve a vacation. Poor Melody deserves at LEAST a week-on a tropical island with a good looking guy serving her fruity drinks out of a pineapple πŸ˜‰ Although Im sure she would prefer to be in some lush rainforest, sketching the creatures and the crazy flowers that grow there.

chrisherself
              Participant

I think a box of Godiva and a bottle of Glenlivet needs to show up at the factory. <3

Hannah
                Participant

Are we allowed to send gifts to the factory? *gets christmas hat on* ok maybe I’m getting ahead of myself but..

can we? XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Laurie
                  Participant

There’s no way for them to stop you. The mail must go thru!! πŸ˜‰

Melody
                    Keymaster

Wait… can I take you up on that??

And here I am, feeling bad about all of the dragons piled around my ears because I can’t pack fast enough. You mean you want me to STOP?

Well, in that case… bring on the beach! Does it come with horses?

I would LOVE a day off!

Melody
                      Keymaster

LOL Kiya-youre too funny :party:

Everyone at Windstone-seriously, THANK YOU! Everyone there goes above and beyond what many other businesses would consider a “standard” of operating-and best of all, you’re keeping all the money AMERICAN! Its not outsourced to some place else, everything that comes out of the Windstone Factory is of the highest standard, that you are in a class of your own. And your customer service is, once again, so above and beyond what many places are. If Windstone operated like AT&T does-well I shudder to think. (I had lots of trouble getting them to come out and install my cable-it took over a month and no one could expedite the order-it was frustrating and took hours every day on hold to even try to talk to someone, and when I did reach someone, they transfered me and put me on hold)

You guys *are* awesome and totally deserve a vacation. Poor Melody deserves at LEAST a week-on a tropical island with a good looking guy serving her fruity drinks out of a pineapple πŸ˜‰ Although Im sure she would prefer to be in some lush rainforest, sketching the creatures and the crazy flowers that grow there.

I’d be happy to sit in my laundry room for a week.

diane
                        Participant

just had meltdown, bought the copper patina oriental!! couldn’t help myself. put in cart, took out and back again. need to hit the lottery!!!!!!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Yes please! Shut the factory down for one week and give us all a break why don’t ya! LOL πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                            Participant

You know, if you could afford it, you guys should take a vacation sometime. We’d all live for a week I’m sure. πŸ™‚ I love everything you do, but I’d hate you to burn out.

Plus, you know, maybe sometime we should let Melody have a break from grab bag squeaks and ebay items to sculpt… I’m sure the end result would be great for us too! πŸ™‚

Seriously though, we’re so blessed to have access like this to a fantastic artist and a staff of wonderful people. I’ve been collecting Windstones since I was a little girl and never imagined the artist would respond to a post I made on a discussion board.

It’s kind of like learning that Santa Clause really DOES exist… and that you could drive to the North Pole and take a tour… πŸ™‚

Susie
                              Keymaster

Please don’t hate me… I just restocked Oriental Dragons in Copper Patina. These have the metallic teal eyes…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.