fbpx

Dark and Light Peacock Oriental Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dark and Light Peacock Oriental Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    chrisherself
    Participant

Does anyone have a dark and light Peacock Oriental Dragon? I’m trying to figure out which one I have. Photos online can’t quite confirm. If anyone has both, can you post a side-by-side photo? Thanks!

chrisherself
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

For the most part Ive noticed that, if there is any TEAL then it is light.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
          Participant

I have a dark one, he’s almost pure navy. He just has some teeny-tiny touches of purple. That’s it.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

If you can post a picture we can help you figure it out as well. 😉

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

Have you seen this picture? (This was taken from http://photobucket.com/images/oriental%20windstone/)

Pegasi1978
                Participant

That’s a great photo for telling the two apart (as are the other pictures in the album). Dark is in foreground, light is in background.

Anonymous

Wow, great picture! I have the dark one, But I like the lighter one better!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Kalandra wrote:

You and I are in the same boat. I have been trying to find a light one for years now. I hate my dark one, but I don’t want to get rid of it until I get the light one to replace it.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Kalandra wrote:

You and I are in the same boat. I have been trying to find a light one for years now. I hate my dark one, but I don’t want to get rid of it until I get the light one to replace it.
                        Huh, I actually like the dark one better 😳 . I don’t have either….

Kujacker
                        Participant

I have the dark and like him just fine. I also like the light one, but I like all the orientals regardless of color.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I guess the light one is the more rare of the two. I have a dark one and would love a light one as well

megamibabe16
                            Participant

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer the dark one. I guess I just like darker colors more.

Syn
                              Participant

Puffpastryofdoom wrote:

Have you seen this picture? (This was taken from http://photobucket.com/images/oriental%20windstone/)

Thanks for the great link! I just looked through 900+ pictures and saved many I hadn’t seen before. 😀

I have the Light version of the Peacock Oriental, and it is a favorite. However, the really gorgeous one is the Peacock Sun. I don’t like the Sun sculpt and sold mine to a forum member a few years ago. I liked the Oriental sculpt better and thought the coloring would be the same. BIG mistake. 🙁 The Oriental is pretty; the Sun is just gorgeous. 🙁

bayoudragon
                                Participant

This is a pic of mine. The lighting dulled him in the pic. He’s a richer dark navy/midnight blue. But I would still love a light one though. They would look very different side by side. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.