fbpx

Cute Handmade Dragon Plushies

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Cute Handmade Dragon Plushies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi there!~
      I know these aren’t Windstones, but I thought some of you might be interested anyhow. My friends and I (brightstar1008 and a non-forum member) make these little dragons by hand in our spare time for a little extra money. Each dragon is different. No two alike. They are made of felt with little accessories, and such. We made these for a convetion, but didn’t sell them all, so I thought I might offer them up to you, my fellow dragon lovers. We can also make these by comission, but we only do them when we have time. (i.e. colors/options etc.) You can always pm me if you are interested. Here are what we have for sale.

US shipping is $2.50 for 1-4 dragons (international = $3.50), $5.00 for 5-10 (international = $8.50); more than that I’ll have to check. We prefer paypal, but will take other forms of payment too.

Current Batch:

Blue camo dragon: the couterpart to the pink camo dragon I made a few months ago. Blue camo felt, light blue rhinestone eyes, spikes and a glittery skull applique on his leg. SOLD!.

Sea dragon! What an experiment. $14

Valentine’s dragon: has pink flower brads on his tail, pink rhinestone eyes and a choker with a pink rose button. $13

Green paw dragon: Has a glittery applique of a kittypaw on his leg, and matching orange-y rhinestone eyes. $12

Butterfly Fairy dragon: blue glittery butterfly appliques on both sides, blue and clear rhinestones, tull wings, light blue rhinestone eyes and a silver collar. $11

Mr.T dragon! XD Dragon goes “RARR, Foo!”. Gold chains and earrings, and a little spike mohawk. ^_~ $14

Hugging dragon! He looooves you… has hearts and pink rhinestones applied, as well as pink rhinestone eyes. SOLD

Treehugger dragon: green leaf beads and a green ribbon around his tail. SOLD

Flamey dragon! He has wings with extra spikes, and flame appliques on both sides. $11

Hoarding dragon: He has the gold! He has gold rhinestone eyes, little gold beads all over, and is holding an intricate little brass ball. SOLD

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
        Participant

Happy dancing dragon! Tull wings, with little musical notes on both sides with rhinestones as the round parts of the notes. $11

Dark blue/light blue with bead collar: SOLD

Keeper of the Fledgings

Adaneth
          Participant

Those are darling! πŸ˜€

About what size are they?

Stephanie
            Participant

They’re so cute!

Amanda
              Participant

They are so cute! I know if I had one my cat Callie would steal it πŸ˜›

dragonmedley
                Participant

They’re adorable. My fav is the sea dragon.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

They are so adorable! I love the valentines one….. But, I think my cats would steal them…..

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

😯 OOooooooooh! I really love the first one with the little skull! About what size are they? They look like beanie baby sized or maybe smaller.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

siberakh1
                    Participant

I love the little blue camo dragon with the skull.

And I shall name him… Skully! (or Skullduggery!)

He looks all emo! πŸ˜†

Morrigan
                      Participant

So cute! There’s one that’s calling out to me so I sent a PM. πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Oh noooo I like them!! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIKE THEM ;_; *looks into wallet… reverse money shaped like debt comes flying out and bites her nose* ow. D:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Azurielle
                          Participant

To answer the size qustion, here is a picture with some of them in front of my beanie baby dragons.
                            (These two are protypes, hence not as neat looking.)

Thank you for all the compliments! 😳 My good friend Andrea actually created the pattern and everything because I wanted a small stuffed dragan, and when some people comented on them, she began to make more, and then we started to customize them, and now well…

Keeper of the Fledgings

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Those are sooo cute. I love them, but alas, no money to spend πŸ˜₯ . My favs are the Mr T and the one with the little skull on his butt πŸ˜€ .

Patricia
                              Participant

Ohh, is the hugging dragon still available? I like the pink and black. I’ll buy if he is available. Thanks! πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.