fbpx

Customized teddy bears!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Customized teddy bears!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Glad you guys like him. πŸ˜€

machineguts
      Participant

What an adorable Phoenix plushie, I love him! πŸ˜€ Awesome sPark, he looks great!

megamibabe16
        Participant

I love it!! It is so cute! I will have to contact you when I have the funds, and narrow down the custom ideas swimming through my head.

SPark
          Participant

Glad you guys like ’em. πŸ™‚ And I’m always happy to talk commissions! πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I am looking forward to getting this cutie! Was very pleased with how she came out!

SPark
              Participant

Oh hey! I should mention, for anybody who wants a plush from me but can’t afford one, that I do trade Windstones for these!

I’m particularly looking for Fledglings. I need the Red Fire, the Emerald Peacock, and the Copper Patina. For one of those I will make ANY plush you like. Possibly even two, if you want something relatively simple.

Just FYI. πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Well, just received my Phoenix bear today folks and let me tell you, he is gorgeous!!! Another one of those things were you have to see it up close. WOW! Oh and he’s squishable! SPark does a real nice job–you won’t be disappointed! πŸ˜€

SPark
                  Participant

I’m very glad you like it. πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.