fbpx

curses, foiled again! LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone curses, foiled again! LOL

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I cant see what you lost, but I offer my condolences. 🙁

It was a Brown Griffin that went for US $142.50.

Skigod377
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you. I was watching that one, too, Sun. It was a good price. There will be more. You will get one eventually!!! 🙂

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you. I was watching that one, too, Sun. It was a good price. There will be more. You will get one eventually!!! 🙂

That’s what kills me, it was a good price but outside of my pre-set limit for myself! LOL Not exactly rolling in money at the moment, sadly heh heh

Thanks guys, I just like to get it off my chest when I lose ^_^

Copper83
        Participant

Sorry Sunhawk. That was me that got him. At least I didn’t snipe him from you. I take it that was you that got 3 bids in at the end? Honestly, I really didn’t expect to win him. I fully expected to be outbid. You were close!

copper83 wrote:

Sorry Sunhawk. That was me that got him. At least I didn’t snipe him from you. I take it that was you that got 3 bids in at the end? Honestly, I really didn’t expect to win him. I fully expected to be outbid. You were close!

Nope that wasn’t me, I got outbid by those bids before I could even get my bid in! LOL My username is flamesprite, it didn’t show up there because as I entered my bid, it told me I’d already been beat! LOL

I’m glad he’s going to a good home, I had a good time talking to the seller, she seems nice and was receptive to my suggestions about bubblewrapping AND peanut-packing the gryphon so hopefully he arrives to you well-packed ^_^

Copper83
          Participant

I talked to her too. She’s also going to double box him for me. Sounds like I should get him in one piece.

copper83 wrote:

I talked to her too. She’s also going to double box him for me. Sounds like I should get him in one piece.

That’s one of the things I asked her about ^_^

Copper83
            Participant

Wow. Not only did she pack him in foam, bubble wrap, peanuts, and double box him, she went ahead and mailed him before I paid her (I was waiting for a final total). 😯 Now that’s my kind of ebay seller! 😀

copper83 wrote:

Wow. Not only did she pack him in foam, bubble wrap, peanuts, and double box him, she went ahead and mailed him before I paid her (I was waiting for a final total). 😯 Now that’s my kind of ebay seller! 😀

Maybe my encouragement about packing him well helped! LOL

Copper83
              Participant

Sure didn’t hurt. 🙂

Did you put her name on the white list?

Copper83
                Participant

No, I didn’t. Guess I need to do that. Thanks for the reminder!

Your welcome. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.