fbpx

curses, foiled again! LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone curses, foiled again! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190102273052&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=009

I have such bad luck trying to win Windstones, I tried to get the seller’s Emerald Male Dragon as well, drat it!! LOL

Bummer, never mind Sun hawk pleanty of them around, they will come your way eventually 😀

Griffiness wrote:

Bummer, never mind Sun hawk pleanty of them around, they will come your way eventually 😀

I know, I just liked that one because it was older and darker, very purrrdy! heh heh

Jodi
    Participant

You’re probably lucky not to get it because if you check her feedback, it looks like almost everything she’s shipped out has broken. 😯

emerald212 wrote:

You’re probably lucky not to get it because if you check her feedback, it looks like almost everything she’s shipped out has broken. 😯

I asked her about that and made sure she would pack the dragon the way I wanted, which she seemed willing to do. Ah well, you’re probably right *g*

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Yea, I saw that too. I don’t know how she managed 100% positive with 75% of her things getting broken…lucky

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
        Participant

Well, she probably refunds and works everything out. Lots of times people won’t give anything but a positive in those cases. We talked about that on another thread a while ago.

Maria
          Participant

I have such bad luck trying to win Windstones, I tried to get the seller’s Emerald Male Dragon as well, drat it!! LOL

Bummer, sunhawk. Better luck next time!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Bummer, sunhawk. Better luck next time!

Thanks deary!

Aphelion
            Participant

I would think that even though she worked something out with the buyers, the fact that it came broken would deserve a neutral rating. If she didn’t work things out AND it was broken, it would be negative…. ah well. Silly people. 😛 Good luck next time, Sunhawk!

Skigod377
              Participant

Its all perspective.

Aw, 🙁

Skigod377
                Participant

I cant see what you lost, but I offer my condolences. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.