fbpx

Credits for Pirates of the Caribbean

Home Forums Miscellany Community Credits for Pirates of the Caribbean

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I thought a boy. Which I thought was sort of a recurring theme in the movie. In the first movie there was the young Will and at the beginning of this movie there was that young boy (which scene I could have totally done without, by the way). I’m not suggesting they are the same boy, obviously, just that young boys kept popping up.

Maria
    Participant

Of course, the first thing you see in The Curse is a little girl… I guess we’ll find out in Number Four! 😀

Mmmm…Johnny Depp….*Drools on self* 😳
      I finally got to see Dead Man’s Chest on DVD. I just bought a T-shirt with “Never trust a Pirate” on it. LOL (My son took it from his father’s and brought it here for us to watch for a week…It was a rental!! It cost his father $21 for us to watch it here, and he never knew it was here! LOL 😆 )
      I am gonna have to go see 3 at the theatre. Now I am done reading this thread until I go see it, before someone says what it’s all about! 😆 😆

P.S. I always get stuck infront of the couple who is making out heavily and all you hear are sucking sounds, or the couple or buddies/friends are eating popcorn with their mouths wide open. I even tried sitting right infront of the handicapped area, didn’t work. 🙄 😆

Maria
      Participant

Uch. Those kind of people are so annoying. My brother and I were sitting behind a couple of jerks who were constantly kissing or massaging each other’s heads – and the guy had a spike hairdo to top it off! I was hoping they’d sit somewhere else after the break, but they didn’t… 🙄

DantheDragon
        Participant

For those that did see the post credit easter egg…

***SPOILERS BELOW**

You need to highlight the text to read it.

I also missed it during the movie, but my husband caught it. The terms are that you must serve a TOTAL of 10 years. So that last scene you see is not a one day thing. *joy* It makes the ending a lot happier! ^^

Maria
          Participant

I see the testing color – where’s the spoiler?

DantheDragon
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I see the testing color – where’s the spoiler?

Haha, I don’t type fast enough obviously. I wanted to make sure I had the colour down right before I typed out any spoilers.

Also, for reference, the “spoiler” color for here is #222222

Maria
              Participant

Thanks for the spoiler! I didn’t catch that fact at all. It does make the ending much happier. 😀

I didn’t catch that either.I tried the spoiler color for the previous comment but did something wrong so…spoiler alert ahead.

I thought it was an one day thing. Except that the Flying Dutchman has to have a captain so who would be the new captain?

DantheDragon
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

I didn’t catch that either.I tried the spoiler color for the previous comment but did something wrong so…spoiler alert ahead.

It’s not from the font colour drop down but you can select a color from it and get(color=black)TEXT(/color), but then you need to replace black with #222222. It should look like (color=#222222).

Maria
                  Participant

Good question, ddvm. 😕

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.