fbpx

Credits for Pirates of the Caribbean

Home Forums Miscellany Community Credits for Pirates of the Caribbean

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

If you go to see Pirates stay for ALL the long credits. Think X-Men III. Trust me – you will thank me.

Thanks! I have seen X-men 3 about 5 times, and only saw the credits yesterday. Gosh I felt like an idiot!!! I was actually thinking about coming on here and telling everyone. I am probably the last to know though. 🙄

Starbreeze
      Participant

Not the last…silly me, I haven’t seen X-Men 3 yet. I’m a bit slow. 😆

Aldana
        Participant

I am going to see the film tonight! Thanks for the tip about the credits, we are going for the last showing at 9:00pm

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Jodi
          Participant

I’ve seen X-Men 3, but didn’t wait for after the credits. Darn it. I’ll have to rent it just to see that now.

emerald212 wrote:

I’ve seen X-Men 3, but didn’t wait for after the credits. Darn it. I’ll have to rent it just to see that now.

I didn’t know either and had to wait until it came out on video to see it. The ending is pretty cool – because it changes something I was really upset about! It’s worth seeing again just to see the last minute.

Megan
            Participant

Aww, man… I wish we had stayed now! Me and my friend were trying to beat the crowd out of the theater parking lot on opening night. We went to the very first showing and I swear the entire teenage population of Colorado was at this theater…

We actually got out of our seats and watched the last few minutes from by the door so we could get out without being run over by everyone who had to go to the bathroom 😆 The lobby was packed with people in pirate costumes carrying stuffed parrots and monkies… and a stuffed Davey Jones doll which was scary but cute at the same time…

Jodi
              Participant

X-Men 3 is on TV right now. I have to go so I can see the ending of it. 🙂

Later: OK! I didn’t see that before, but I’m glad I did this time. Yes, that was one of the things I didn’t like about this movie. I like it a little better now. 😀

Changes the whole movie, doesn’t it?

Maria
                Participant

We just back from watching World’s End.
                  I have to say it was no match for Dead Man’s Chest, which wasn’t as good as The Curse of the Black Pearl, but World’s End was still a good movie. I’ll be buying it on DVD. The sections in the Locker and the wedding on the Black Pearl were my favorite scenes. 😆

The ending surprised me. It’s not what you could really call a happy ending. Sort of tragic, actually.

Although they did leave the door open for another one…

Maria
                  Participant

ddvm wrote:

The ending surprised me. It’s not what you could really call a happy ending. Sort of tragic, actually.

You think so? I’m just sorry about their choice of who to throw out and who to keep…

Quote:

Although they did leave the door open for another one…

Yeah! Fountain of Youth. 😀

Starbreeze
                    Participant

sshhh….don’t say too much about the movie. Some of us haven’t seen it yet 😉

Maria
                      Participant

Sorry! Will edit.

I have to admit I drool over Orlando! Without giving away too much – it’s the whole math thing. How many times are they going to have together – 4 maybe 5?

Maria
                        Participant

That is sad, you’re right. 😕
                          Different question: Could you tell whether that last addition to the cast was a girl or a boy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.