fbpx

*cough* Did you say Keepers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion *cough* Did you say Keepers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

So um….. *twirls toes in the sand* Did I read that a few Keepers a day are currently being made until the new molds are done?

So um… 😳 Any chance any might hit the store in the next few weeks?

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Rebuilding your 200? 😀

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

siberakh1
          Participant

I’m ok with waiting for a good batch to be made for the end of the month (so everyone has a chance to buy one that wants one, even if people want to buy more than 1 (I know I need at least 2 just to do personal projects for myself). 😉

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Rebuilding your 200? 😀

Well, I have 30 PYOs that I didn’t count so I guess *technically* I’m over 200, but yes! My collection must grow to at least what it was before…. and maybe some more too 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I know I have at least 5 Keeper ideas that I want to try (actually more 😳 ), but I’m willing to get one or two at a time. I really hope they can make a big batch of them so people can but more than one if they want to.

bayoudragon
                Participant

*mumbles in zombie voice* Must… have… Keeper… 😆

I guess in the meantime I could make him some accessories to go with his planned “outfit”. 😀

Augh! I have so many other PYO’s to finish first, but I have such an awesome idea for one. I can wait for a month lol. I don’t know what would feel more guilty: not getting one or having it sit on the shelf being neglected while it waits!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Nuke wrote:

Augh! I have so many other PYO’s to finish first, but I have such an awesome idea for one. I can wait for a month lol. I don’t know what would feel more guilty: not getting one or having it sit on the shelf being neglected while it waits!

You can always get back to one you’ve started. There is no law that says you can’t start something new if you already have a project started. I do it all the time 😀 .

purpleturtle wrote:

Nuke wrote:

You can always get back to one you’ve started. There is no law that says you can’t start something new if you already have a project started. I do it all the time 😀 .

Lol, I’d like to do that too, but when I go back to working on a previous piece I forget the color stage planning in my head visually and paint colors might get mixed up. I discipline myself with only one palette to work on so I don’t have 5 pieces left unfinished. Kind of like motivation to get ’em done y’know; I’m notorious for not finishing if I distract myself with a new piece XD

Azurielle
                    Participant

I’ve been wanting to paint a keeper since before they came out…missed them the first time, though….pout. 🙁

Keeper of the Fledgings

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Nuke wrote:

Lol, I’d like to do that too, but when I go back to working on a previous piece I forget the color stage planning in my head visually and paint colors might get mixed up. I discipline myself with only one palette to work on so I don’t have 5 pieces left unfinished. Kind of like motivation to get ’em done y’know; I’m notorious for not finishing if I distract myself with a new piece XD

I have to admit, I can relate to that myself 😳 . I have a few pyos and several other projects waiting to be finished or even worse – started. But I ususally have very limited free time, so I usually go where the Muses point me to go. Besides, we have been waiting for Keepers for sooooo looong! It’s not a ‘distraction’ by now – it’s a ‘need’ XD !

Susie
                        Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

So um….. *twirls toes in the sand* Did I read that a few Keepers a day are currently being made until the new molds are done?

Melody was incorrect when she said a few were being cast each day – this isn’t the case yet (as of May 12th). We are working on them but don’t know when they will be ready. Once cast they have to dry – and that takes a few weeks – so I don’t think we’ll have them in the store in the “next few weeks”. If you wish to be notified when they are back in stock please send me an email to be placed on the waiting list (note: this does not reserve them, it just means I’ll email you when they are back in stock). susie@windstoneeditions.com

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Susie wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Melody was incorrect when she said a few were being cast each day – this isn’t the case yet (as of May 12th). We are working on them but don’t know when they will be ready. Once cast they have to dry – and that takes a few weeks – so I don’t think we’ll have them in the store in the “next few weeks”. If you wish to be notified when they are back in stock please send me an email to be placed on the waiting list (note: this does not reserve them, it just means I’ll email you when they are back in stock). susie@windstoneeditions.com

Do you think we can havea “they’re almost ready” or a “they’re drying now” update when that happens! I want to be prepared 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Susie
                            Keymaster

Do you think we can havea “they’re almost ready” or a “they’re drying now” update when that happens! I want to be prepared :wink:[/quote wrote:

I’m so sorry, but that just isn’t possible. Once we start casting them on a regular basis (which we have not yet) and start having them available for sale we should be able to begin stocking the store with them in a regular fashion. My personal guess is that would be at least a month. If you want to know when we have them back in stock, please email me to be placed on the email waiting list. Please note that some email addresses I cannot email to, sbcglobal.net and att.net are a couple of them. We are still trying to fix that problem!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.