fbpx

Copper Patina Sea Jewel Mermaids

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copper Patina Sea Jewel Mermaids

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I think she’s beautiful. Per a suggestion from a friend, maybe a bit of highlighting on her curves?

dragonmedley
      Participant

Am I the only one who thinks that her eyes look a bit freaky?

Me too, a little bit.

I really like the idea, but I’m in the more patina group too. I also find the skin almost too shiny; copper this shiny usually hasn’t started to oxidize.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
        Participant

I’ve spent some more time lookin at her and trying to figure out what I might suggest……

I’d love to see her with this skin tone, but with dark hair (like graphite or black), and dark eyes. Then maybe heavy patina the tail. Truly I’d like the rock to be rock colored….but ah well. Sunkissed latina patina sea jewel.

That would be interesting!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
          Participant

Emerald green eyes . Not heavy on the patina . Don’t overwhelm her with it . She’s beautiful . I want her so badly .

Leigha
            Participant

I do not like the eyes colored. They are creepy.

I have both the original sea jewel and the special black glitter, and much prefer the eyes simply antiqued black.

Other than that, I love her the way she is

but I’d still buy her if more patina was added to her tail and hair, as long as it’s not a solid patina color, I prefer the washes or the antiqued style.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

I like her EXACTLY as she is! Dont change her! If more patina must be added, only do it on the tail and rock and leave her pretty copper skin alone. I like her glow. Her hair also looks better with just violet tones and NO patina, like it is!

Starbreeze
                Participant

I love her skin tone, but would definitely darken her hair to add more contrast.

Carolyn
                  Participant

When will she be available in the store ? I want her the way she is . I love Sea Jewels .

Carolyn
                    Participant

She’s on ebay ! I was hoping she’d be in the store . I want her so badly the way she is . Her ebay pic is breathtaking .

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

She’s on ebay ! I was hoping she’d be in the store . I want her so badly the way she is . Her ebay pic is breathtaking .

The auction states that they will be in the store. The last photo is of the ebay mermaid next to the store version. Don’t lose hope, she’ll be in the store! 🙂

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

The store version doesn’t have gold on the rock and will probably have a different jewel color (and isn’t signed by Melody).

Carolyn
                          Participant

The store one looks better in the side by side pic with the ebay one . Leave the store one like she is . No more patina , please . The copper is gorgeous .
                            Store Sea Jewel on right .
                            Photobucket

Carolyn
                            Participant

I wish I could get the ebay one. But I have no way to bid on ebay . So I have to wait to see what the store one looks like .

Carolyn
                              Participant

When will she be in the store . I want one so badly . The one that was on ebay I’ll never get .

Carolyn
                                Participant

Yes they will be here tonight ! I’m not leaving till I grab one either .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.