fbpx

Collector's Club Survey

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Collector's Club Survey

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

I won that on eBay ^^

John
      Keymaster

Maplecarver wrote:

None of those items really interest me. They would make great gifts, but I don’t know who in my family they’d ‘sing’ to. But the idea of offering them for a discount still sounds very nice. And while I prefer nastier critters, those bunnies are pretty darn cute

For a club I’d be a little more interested in other trappings like a newsletter, a shiny card, club piece, etc.

But it’s a great idea. It seems very generous, and a unique opportunity.
        Just to clarify: We realize that, if we do indeed start some kind of club, there must be other ongoing perks for the members and we are looking for input there as well (although there is already a wealth of info. from members on the club thread). It just seemed to me that with a holiday season happening where everyone is a bit short of cash (or just worried about the economy) we might be able to provide some Windstone pieces at very affordable prices that forum members and others could use for gifts, and this may be a good excuse to start a much wanted club.
        I also figured that not every relative or friend is into fantasy figures so this would be a great time to provide something of value, make a dent in our over-stock and raise some much needed money. We are having a pretty rough go at getting the business back together and we feel poorly about the lag in getting new pieces in production and our best selling pieces restocked. This is going to be a year we will never forget!

Mmloda
        Participant

I think the castle ides is great…although I also think that the pieces offered to the club members only should be Limited production and not available to the public πŸ˜‰ and I would LOVE to be in the Collectors club… πŸ™‚

Marzena

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Secret Keeprs are REALLY big! I bet they take up alot of that inventory space! πŸ˜‰

LOL! I’m kidding I’m kidding! I guess any discounted Windstone is a win, though none of these pieces really speak to me except maybe the paper tiger. I’m sure any candlelamp would make a great gift though, that’s why I picked Fletcher and Dexter! I already know who I would get them for!

If it fluctuated on what was overstocked then it would be cool too, that way it wouldn’t always be the same items. πŸ™‚ Maybe one month they would be overstocked on puffin and a few months later overstocked on the cat candlelamps….. then overstock on old warriors perhaps? LOL! Okay, that last one was wishful thinking.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I’m all for a club and totally up for discounts (;)) but maybe you could offer 30% off coupon to use on any sculpt? I like the non dragon/critter pieces such as the gargoyles, cats, rabbits and bears, but personally I only like the gargoyles and cats.

Maybe as another alternative, Windstone could offer one of their gargoyles painted special (like the broken Unicorn gargoyle GB has or the special painted gargoyle unicorn sold on ebay.) as a club piece. I’m sure they’re easier to paint than the dragons or Griffins (maybe? Dragons for sure)

Maybe as a club piece Windstone could offer either a dragon or Kirin PYO painted and signed by Melody?

Just thoughts.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

None of the sculptures ‘spoke’ to me, but I think a collector’s club would be great πŸ˜€ . I like WolfenMachine’s idea of having coupon’s for club members. You could have monthly specials. Example – a dicount on cats and kittens, the next on dragons, or maybe a particular sculpt. I can understand wanting to get rid of your overstock, and belive me, if thay means making more room for Keeper PYOs and OWs I’m for it squeek* !
                If the bunnies cost a little less I may consider buy them for my sister and mom πŸ˜‰ .

Megan
                Participant

I voted for the bunnies. You can’t go wrong with bunnies πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Horray for bunnies!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

siberakh1
                    Participant

I know I would probably buy several bear feet… one for me and one for a friend who likes bears.

Maria
                      Participant

I’m all for the club, and if the rabbits or the bear candlelamps were discounted, I’d have an excuse to get them. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I have a Fletcher in my cart and I keep second guessing if I should get it or not. I’m getting one for my boyfriend’s mom for x-mas, but I bet if I do they will be a new thread tomorrow saying we get them at a discount. Gah, what to do, what to do

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

wow, been so busy at work I haven’t been around here

Cast my vote for the “more than one” option, I don’t have any castles, and I have thought about getting the Paper Tiger – same as everyone, the cost gets to be the sticking point. Unfortunately, you have to pay the necessary living expenses first.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I am interested in a club. I might buy a paper tiger but I have little interest in the castles, bunnies or bear feet. I don’t have many friends who collect things the way I do….They’d rather buy beer and cigarettes :puke: (no offense to anyone who smokes or drinks, I personally just don’t care to spend my money on either πŸ˜€ )

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

I had to put No, But interested for other reasons since I primarily collect dragons as most of you Know

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I put “No, but other idea…”. I only collect the dragons, though I do like the castles and might know someone who’d like those. I can’t do them for Christmas right now, though. I like the idea of a discount (possibly to rotate). We all have such disparate tastes, that to make one or two sculpts that would please everyone who collects would be impossible.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.