fbpx

Collector's Club Survey

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Collector's Club Survey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, we are further considering the idea of a Collector’s Club, and trying to determine what sort of benefits this would provide to those who join. The idea is to find a way for these benefits to help Windstone out while providing cool deals and exclusive opportunities to the members at the same time.

The items listed below are all overstocked. By offering these to an exclusive group of people (you!) at a discount price, we would be able to free up inventory space. It’s the season of giving, and we realize that the average grandmother or aunt will probably not want a dragon for Christmas– nor would the average grandchild or niece/nephew want to bust that kind of money! (No offense to any generation meant– but admit it; it’s true.) Therefore, cheap cats, bunnies and castles are probably a good option.

Think about it, and let us know. Thank you as always for your input and time!

*Edit* In case anyone would like to see what the Castle Weinberg looks like, thanks to Astral Castle, we have pictures here. These would not be immediately available, as the ones we have are not entirely finished; depending on enthusiasm, the number we complete could be anywhere from zero to tons. But just in case that one isn’t getting voted for because no one knows what it looks like, I thought it would be a good idea to offer a photo (personally, I love the castles and think they should be given more attention!).

Purplecat
    Participant

oooh…I been wanting a bear feet candlelamp for a long time! that’s the one I picked! πŸ™‚

Jodi
      Participant

Since those are all regular production, it doesn’t do me any good since I can get them all wholesale. Unless the discount applies to the wholesale price as well. I would maybe stock up on some of them if that’s the case.

Laurie
        Participant

I’d be interested in a collectors club, Just not any of those items. But I do know others would love them. πŸ˜‰
          Although Dexter and Fletcher are mighty cute. πŸ™„

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I’ve been thinking about the Castle of the Merry Ghost (hey it’s got a unicorn head on it, so sue me!) but always have had some problems swallowing the normal price tag.

siberakh1
            Participant

Other than the Bear Feet, I have the other pieces. *lol*

emerald212 wrote:

Since those are all regular production, it doesn’t do me any good since I can get them all wholesale. Unless the discount applies to the wholesale price as well. I would maybe stock up on some of them if that’s the case.

We haven’t figured out the specifics yet, but these would be considerably steep discounts. We would essentially offer prices to lower the amount of space these things take up in the inventory area. But only to the Collector’s Club.

Of course, we have to do this in a way that isn’t stepping all over the toes of stores. Not sure how that will work.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ve been thinking about the Castle of the Merry Ghost (hey it’s got a unicorn head on it, so sue me!) but always have had some problems swallowing the normal price tag.

This would be a great opportunity, then!

Jasmine
              Participant

I like all those pieces. But I don’t have any of the castles yet, and I think they would do well to represent Windstone as a “fantasy” sculpture sort of company.

I’d be interested in the Paper tiger, and perhaps a second one of the Merry Ghost since the top spire was broke off mine when I got it years ago. And it was brand new never opened. πŸ˜•
                It would be fun to have a collector’s club with a discounted item of the month or season type thing too. But I can understand trying to clear the area for more new things too. πŸ˜€
                Sounds like a great idea to me!

I chose the paper tiger…. one of those sculptures that I really wanted but never could justify purchasing πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                Participant

I would go for a paper tiger (maybe 2), if they were cheap enough….I never bought one because they are mostly “bag” and only slightly “cat”. lol

By the way, what prices would everyone deem “cheap enough”? Keep in mind that we can’t quite give them away, and also that we would still have to charge shipping.

Purplecat
                  Participant

I’m not sure on the type of cheap prices…I’d still want you guys to make some money…
                    oh…and my second choice would have definately been one of the castles. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.