fbpx

Christmas Wish

Home Forums Miscellany Community Christmas Wish

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

I’d say an old green or emerald emperor dragon. But, those would not fit inside my stocking, so I’ll say a white curlie instead!

It has to fit in a stocking? Well I guess it could be one of those REALLY HUGE ones!!! XD

If I was ONLY limited to stocking size, I’d find a big stocking. Oh yes I would. 😀

Jerusha
      Participant

All I’d really ask for is a Rainbow Fledgie. Don’t get me wrong – there’s a bunch more stuff I’d loooooove. But I have a little rainbow “family” – Rising Spectral, Lap, and Young – right now that kind of symbolize my actual real life family to me. Spectral for hubby, Lap for me, Young for my older daughter, and…….. missing Rainbow Fledgie for my younger daughter!!!

Still kicking myself for missing out on the rainbow fledge that was up on eBay a while back, that nobody bid on because shipping was suspiciously high. If I’d been willing to bid on it first time round, could’ve had it for $70!! 😥 Now who knows when the next one will show up, or how much it’ll go for….. 😕

So yeah, I am hoping Santa and the Powers That Be grant me a Christmas wish of a surprise Rainbow Fledgie, so my little family is complete and true-to-life!! 😀

(And if they wanna throw in a Rainbow SK on the side, I wouldn’t complain.)

Amanda
        Participant

Emerald Peacock Old Warrior 😳 I doubt I’ll ever have one, but the OW is my favorite 🙂

Elena
          Participant

If it has to exist at this point – Amethyst Hatching Empress (it’s on my list and I am hoping and dreaming) 😳
            A dream Piece – Glacier Pearl Fledgie 😀

Bodine
            Participant

Eleu wrote:

Emerald Peacock Old Warrior 😳 I doubt I’ll ever have one, but the OW is my favorite 🙂

oooo a friend of mine has one and it is quite a beauty. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

oooo-either a Black Gold OW, Amethyst OW or a PYO from one of the incredibly talented folks on here. 😀 If I had to pick just ONE though….an Amethyst OW. My stocking is a fuzzy purple, so he’d blend in 😀

Apari
                Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Eleu wrote:

oooo a friend of mine has one and it is quite a beauty. 🙂

I own one, and is my 2nd fav piece in my collection… He’s currently in charge of all my fuzzy’s. 😀

Azurielle
                  Participant

Old Green Fledge, no question!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Bodine
                    Participant

I’m just being selfish when I say Iwant more and more Windstones,that’s what happens here 😳 but I trully do wish everyone to get something that makes their heart smile.Whether its a W.E.,pair of shoes,hat or car,a day off,a soldier comes home or even a puppy dog,I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. 😀

Lupin
                      Participant

There’s several for me.
                        Rainbow Lap. (An Emperor would be nice too)
                        & the Black Griffin families. Both sets. But Especially the Original Black Male.

Oh & if it was the LE/AE/LP’s I Really really NEED Jen’s Labrador’s!!!

Lokie
                        Participant

Kalandra wrote:

A Tan Female griffin…would sooooooo make my Christmas!!!! 🙂

^ Yup, that’s what I would want too 🙂

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

I’d love to get a rainbow lap or emperor. On the smaller side any of the curlies. 😀

A tiger curlie :squeak:, a flapcat (any wing style as long as its silver or white) painted to look like a grey tabby tuxedo, or… well, anything actually. 😳

Bob

is a SK in EVERY production color (and every color ever sold) too much to ask for??
                              I’ll make the stocking myself for those!!!
                              My 9 Emperors are lonely for some female company
                              wish I had all the fledgies and curls too
                              I think I have most of the fledgies but might have missed come special e-bay curlies

Bodine
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

is a SK in EVERY production color (and every color ever sold) too much to ask for??
                                I’ll make the stocking myself for those!!!
                                My 9 Emperors are lonely for some female company
                                wish I had all the fledgies and curls too
                                I think I have most of the fledgies but might have missed come special e-bay curlies

Come on now,let’s all say…We want one of everything! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.