fbpx

Christmas Traditions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas Traditions

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

I wish I could see that tree that was decorated by your cats Melody… πŸ˜€

I posted a pic in the thread about Christmas trees, where ever that iss…
      John’s family has the tradition of not taking the tree down. One was up till April!
      We tend to follow that tradition, since it is a good way to put off the work of taking it down.. At least till the tree is a fire hazard.

Maria
      Participant

Our tree comes down whenever Dad’s ready, usually in the days following Epiphany. The horses eat it.

Mmloda
        Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I wish I could see that tree that was decorated by your cats Melody… πŸ˜€

I posted a pic in the thread about Christmas trees, where ever that iss…
          John’s family has the tradition of not taking the tree down. One was up till April!
          We tend to follow that tradition, since it is a good way to put off the work of taking it down.. At least till the tree is a fire hazard.

Ahh I’ll have to find that thread and check it out… πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† One year we had our tree up till March…That was when we lived in a basement appt…we got so tired of it we had to take it down… πŸ˜†

Oh and our tree from last year is still in our back yard… πŸ˜† I would have to say its a fore hazzard by now but Maks likes it…so we left it our there for him…LOL πŸ˜†

PLEASE CLICK AND HELP THEM GROW….

Marzena

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.