fbpx

CHOCOLATE MALE DRAGON #1

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CHOCOLATE MALE DRAGON #1

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Hello, welcome and congrats! on your win, drgnlvr: -)

Purplecat
      Participant

Welcome and congrats!!! He is one of the prettiest males I can remember. πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
        Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

Hi!
          I’m new to the forum and this is the first time I ever posted a reply, so here goes. Your question about who won the “choclate” dragon, I did. πŸ˜€ I am so pleased!! I fell for that dragon at first sight and even though he was very spendy, my addiction for Windstones kicked in and I got him. As soon as I learn how to post pictures, I can post one if you like with him in his new home πŸ™‚ I have been following the conversations on forums for several months and I really like this “community” of fellow Windstone appreciators, makes me feel like I’m not alone in my passion for these things. πŸ˜† So, thank you! drgnlvr

I’m the reason he was so expensive. I wanted him but I made myself put a limit on how much I was willing to pay for him. I have my eye on something else. I’m glad you got him, he’lll stay in the family that way, I’ll love to see pics of him in a different light.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Maria
          Participant

Congrats on your win, drgnlvr. πŸ˜€

BipolarBear
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

Oh why thank you! πŸ˜‰ …oh wait you were talking about the dragon…. πŸ˜•

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
              Engaged to a Weasel

That’s OK, I’m sure you’re a pretty male too!

Purplecat
              Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Oh why thank you! πŸ˜‰ …oh wait you were talking about the dragon…. πŸ˜•

*snort!* *blushes bashfully* πŸ˜†

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.