fbpx

CHOCOLATE MALE DRAGON #1

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone CHOCOLATE MALE DRAGON #1

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’m new to the forum and this is the first time I ever posted a reply, so here goes. Your question about who won the “choclate” dragon, I did. 😀 I am so pleased!! I fell for that dragon at first sight and even though he was very spendy, my addiction for Windstones kicked in and I got him. As soon as I learn how to post pictures, I can post one if you like with him in his new home 🙂 I have been following the conversations on forums for several months and I really like this “community” of fellow Windstone appreciators, makes me feel like I’m not alone in my passion for these things. 😆 So, thank you! drgnlvr

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Welcome drgnlvr and Congrats on a special dragon!

Starbreeze
      Participant

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join us!!! 😀

Jodi
        Participant

Congrats, drgnlvr. It’s nice to see you here on the forum! 😀

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Congratulations! Welcome! Glad to have you here 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Jennifer
            Keymaster

drgnlvr wrote:

Hi!
              I’m new to the forum and this is the first time I ever posted a reply, so here goes. Your question about who won the “choclate” dragon, I did. 😀 I am so pleased!! I fell for that dragon at first sight and even though he was very spendy, my addiction for Windstones kicked in and I got him. As soon as I learn how to post pictures, I can post one if you like with him in his new home 🙂 I have been following the conversations on forums for several months and I really like this “community” of fellow Windstone appreciators, makes me feel like I’m not alone in my passion for these things. 😆 So, thank you! drgnlvr

Welcome!! You have excellent taste. That dragon was very beautiful! If I wasn’t broke I’d have wanted him too. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
              Participant

Congrats on your win drgnlvr! He is a very cool looking dragon.

And welcome again! 😀

BDW
                Participant

WELCOME and Congrats drgnlvr! You are just lucky that I’m waiting for some other auction…otherwise you would have had me as an opponent. I won the emperor dragon – copper gold #1 and when I saw your male I was very tempted! They look a little bit to be in the same colors. Only yours has more ‘chocolat’….I’m so jelous! 😆
                  Yours

Mine

[/]

Thank you so much for your warm welcome!! 😀 😀 I was going to wait until I found a cool icon and figure out how to post it, but it took too long to find the one I want, so I’m glad I didn’t wait anymmore-you are just too tempting to wait! So I’ll keep looking for what I want and keep posting anyway. I love your pictures!!! drgnlvr

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Definately keep posting. You need five posts before you can post pictures or links.

Stephanie
                    Participant

Congratulations and Welcome drgnlvr.

Bob

drgnlvr wrote:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome!! 😀 😀 I was going to wait until I found a cool icon and figure out how to post it, but it took too long to find the one I want, so I’m glad I didn’t wait anymmore-you are just too tempting to wait! So I’ll keep looking for what I want and keep posting anyway. I love your pictures!!! drgnlvr

WELCOME WELCOMOE!!
                        I just noticed you are in CA. If you can get down to the factory and see the Windstone family before they move you should
                        How many and what Windstones do you have??

Hi!
                        I will post pictures as soon as I asm able to (thank you for the information!) I am just now building a new display case for my Windstones and I will send a picture ASAP when I learn how to do that. I haven’t counted them lately because at the moment they are in a “homeless shelter for displaced dragons” until the display case is done. 🙁 My computer is in my office so sometimes my responses will be delayed, then sometimes I am here until late! 🙄 I will have a better count when I get them in their new home. I am too far from the factory to visit comfortably, over 700 miles. ididn’t know they were moving the factory. Where are they going? drgnlvr

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

The factory will be moving to Oregon sometime this year.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Hi and welcome. Congrats on the win, that is one good looking dragon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.