fbpx

Chipped, Smashed, Broken, & Bashed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Chipped, Smashed, Broken, & Bashed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I was thinking of putting him in a potted plant,but I DO want to try and resculpt some feet for him at the very least, I know I won’t be able to really do a tail though. Not like Melody does.
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/DSCN0646.jpg

So were you able to find the feet at all? And how and when would you like me to pay you? Send me a PM with your info okay hun? ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
      Participant

OUCH! Brutal…

Maria
        Participant

That poor emp. But I can see evidence of the sculpt-s weak spot here again.

dude…what fun resculpting that could be! you are so lucky. I would have had a blast doing that one! luckyduck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

You-d really resculpt the whole tail and claws? Wow, Whippet – I-m impressed. ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Well, I’m going to try and do it, but in the event of a complete failure, I have a plan now =D

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Krimsen
              Participant

Sorry! I’ve been super busy with meetings all last night and today and haven’t had a chance to look for the feet. But, I’ll do it tonight for sure.

But, I have to tell someone, on the way home from my last meeting I decided to stop into our local flea market. I haven’t been there in years. But, I found a NM Emerald/Jade Oriental Sun Dragon. He only had a teensy tiny chip on the bottom of him by his gold claw. And he was dirty! I was so giddy to find him in my little area! It took all my will power to be cool and casual while I bargained with this flea market fella.

I haven’t been able to tell anyone because no one is answering their phones. I had to post my excitement here. I don’t even know what I’m going to do with him. But, I’ve cleaned him up and touched up the bottom with a touch of gold paint and he looks great!

Maria
                Participant

Dirt can be cleaned off. Sounds like a bargain. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

Good for you! Great find!

I looked at my local Goodwill store yesterday, but they didn’t have any Windstones. I did get a great pair of Bandolino shoes for $5 though. lol Anyway, they have a silent auction on some things and one of the things listed was a set of Breyer horses (at least they look like Breyer to me). I put a bid on them, but won’t know if I won them until Sunday. I don’t collect horses, and I don’t want to start, however, so if I get them I’ll be offering them here, and then Ebay. There’s 7 big ones and some small ones, saddles and things like that. I’ll let you all know.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

That’s GREAT! What a FIND! Why can’t my flea market have cool stuff like that? LOL! Take your time looking for the feet, I was just checking in =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                      Participant

tsija wrote:

Sorry! I’ve been super busy with meeting all last night and today and haven’t had a chance to look for the feet. But, I’ll do it tonight for sure.

But, I have to tell someone, on the way home from my last meeting I decided to stop into our local flea market. I haven’t been there in years. But, I found a NM Emerald/Jade Oriental Sun Dragon. He only had a teensy tiny chip on the bottom of him by his gold claw. And he was dirty! I was so giddy to find him in my little area! It took all my will power to be cool and casual while I bargained with this flea market fella.

I haven’t been able to tell anyone because no one is answering their phones. I had to post my excitement here. I don’t even know what I’m going to do with him. But, I’ve cleaned him up and touched up the bottom with a touch of gold paint and he looks great! What did you haggle him down to??

Krimsen
                        Participant

He wanted $240 and I got him down to $180. So that is about $152.50 US. Is this a good deal? I hope so. I know that last one went for $299US. And, it costs me about $35US more to get anything to Canada.

After much looking, I didn’t find the feet. I did package him up. It seem so weird to package so safely something so broken. Anyways, I PM my payment details.

Skigod377
                          Participant

tsija wrote:

He wanted $240 and I got him down to $180. So that is about $152.50 US. Is this a good deal? I hope so. I know that last one went for $299US. And, it costs me about $35US more to get anything to Canada.

I think its a great deal ๐Ÿ™‚

Jodi
                            Participant

It’s a great deal. The new Ruby ones are up to $192 US now, since the price increase, and were originally $167US. So a retired one for $152.50US is darned good.

Krimsen
                              Participant

I sent the emp today. Let me know when he arrives. And, I hope you post a pic of him when you’ve fixed him up. I would like to see how he turns out.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.