fbpx

Can anyone link me to pix of these?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Can anyone link me to pix of these?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

It would be very helpful for my Wish List database (see Flea Market forum) Im keeping for those who enter, if anyone could either post the photos of, or links to the following pieces:

Black Mother Griffin
    Black Griffin Chicks
    Peacock Kinglet
    White Hatching Emperor
    OW Autumn Leaf
    Any colored SK
    Large Blue Wizard
    Small White Wizard
    Sitting Cat (not the Siamese)
    Tabby Cat (not the Siamese)
    Gold Fledgie
    Ruby Spectral (sitting)
    Emerald Coiled Mother with gold egg
    Jade Scratcher
    Peacock Proto OW
    BG Coiled Mother with gold egg
    Light Rainbow peacock Oriental

And just a quick question on forum jargon… when ppl speak of Royal Hatchers, do they mean the Hatching Emperor and Empress?

Thank you!

KoishiiKitty
    Participant
      Pegasi1978
      Participant

Black Mother Griffin, Black Griffin Chicks and BG Coiled Mother with gold don’t exsist as of yet. The Griffins are planned, don’t know about the coiled mother.

The Gold Fledgie can be seen in the Windstone Store. Peacock Proto OW, Autumn Leaf OW, different color Secret Keeper on the eBay Sales Gallery page.

When people speak of royal hatchers they mean hatching empress, hatching emperor and hatching kinglet.

Thanks guys… keep em coming. I need to know if anyone’s Wish List are pieces not yet in production so that way Im not combing every place I can for them! πŸ˜›

I was just in the Windstone store and didnt see the Gold Fledgie. I swear, my timing just isnt right or I have a monitor sprite messing with me!

pegasi1978 wrote:

…eBay Sales Gallery page.

Sorry but for the life of me, I cant seem to search this out. I feel dumb but Ive done everything I can think of to find this page. Can you just get me to the first page through a link? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

laphon1
        Participant

PT — When you go into the Windstone store choose “dragons” and then choose “fledglings” and scroll down. The gold is there, promise.

To see some of the other pics. From the “Windstone Home” page enter the main website. After reading or skipping the copyright info, the next page has a section called “Collector Information”. In that column scroll down to and click on “eBay Sales Gallery”. You will find several of the items you are looking for.

I will email you a pic of the white hatching emperor.

laphon1
          Participant

PT — Silly me! Astral Castle now has pics of the white hatching emperor.

Maebnus
            Participant

Here is my Peacock Hatching Kinglet.
              I keep meaning to take some better pics of him & send to Astral Castle…

Pegasi1978
              Participant
                pipsxlch
                Participant

Here’s my emerald coiled mother…

THANKS GALS! All this has helped tremendously!

Thanks from me too. I kept reading about limited edition colors and wondering that they looked like. After finding this thread, I checked the EBay Gallery.
                  Wow!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Does anyone have a picture of the blackberry lap dragon and the Siamese tabby flap cats that were on ebay? I can’t believe I missed another flap cat! πŸ™

Mmloda
                    Participant

Here is the Blackberry Lap…. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.