fbpx

Bubbas

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bubbas

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yes! I’m very happy for him. Now I have a cold and we’re sick together. We’re having a good time recovering together, LOL

emerald, I’m sorry to hear about your tootless kitty. Does this make you feel better?

My new toothless kitty, he’s smiling with JOY he can eat again!
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/Bubbas42.jpg

Actually, this picture is old, but you get the idea =)

Cute photo! Kitties are so cute!

I’m not sure how my one-tooth-less kitty could make me feel better… It was a long time ago that she had the tooth pulled, so it’s no big deal now. I just wanted you to know that your Bubbas was not alone and that Katie has done fine for the last 9 years without her tooth (although she gets teased). Maybe it didn’t come out that way, but that was my intent.

I’m glad to hear he’s recovering. Sorry you’re sick!

Bob

18 is what I thought.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yup, 18

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

lamortefille
          Participant

My sister’s cat Moose lived to be 20. The last years of his life, he was completely toothless. He didn’t like canned cat food, so my sister would buy roasts, turkey, lunch meat, etc. and put it in the blender so he could eat it. I’m sure some would say it wasn’t nutritionally balanced, etc., but he was old and set in his ways. If he didn’t like something he would just flat out refuse to eat.

DantheDragon
            Participant

I can’t believe I just noticed this thread. I’m so happy your kitty is doing better!! ^_^

Bob

20 for a mouse is incredible I would think

Dragon Master wrote:

20 for a mouse is incredible I would think

For a mouse?

Skigod377
                Participant

HAHAHAH! Her cat, “Moose.” πŸ˜€

Bob

oops well 20 for a cat is still very good

wolflodge100
                    Participant

I’m so glad your kitty is feeling better!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

20 is VERY good, heck even 18 is pretty damn good, but I hope he still has a few good years in him. He seems to be doing well. Sleeping alot more then usual, but I’m sure that’s all the meds knocking him out.

Thankyou everyone once again for all your kind words. Even if it’s going to take me FOREVER to pay off the debt, there is no price tag on love.

…I did have a rat, not a mouse, once that lived to be 7 years old. Isn’t that old for a rat?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

20 is VERY good, heck even 18 is pretty damn good, but I hope he still has a few good years in him. He seems to be doing well. Sleeping alot more then usual, but I’m sure that’s all the meds knocking him out.

Thankyou everyone once again for all your kind words. Even if it’s going to take me FOREVER to pay off the debt, there is no price tag on love.

…I did have a rat, not a mouse, once that lived to be 7 years old. Isn’t that old for a rat?
                          I do not know how old rats live, but you can ask some in eleted postitions what their age is for comparison

Patricia
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I do not know how old rats live, but you can ask some in eleted postitions what their age is for comparison

I think you mean elevated.. πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

Keplilly wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

What??? I was calling polititians RATS!!

Dragon Master wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

What??? I was calling polititians RATS!!

That would be ELECTED. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 174 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.