fbpx

Bubbas

Home Forums Miscellany Community Bubbas

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • Author

I’m so so very sorry that you lost him. Nothing can ever take the place of a loving cat who loves you unconditionally and that you can love the same way. They are so special!! I know he will always have an abiding place in your heart that is just for him and all the memories you have of him. Please allow the comfort and heartfelt sympathies of your forum family to soothe your heart and somewhat ease your grief, most of us have had to say goodbye to a beloved furry friend at some time and we are with you in thoughts and feelings. Take good care of yourself!

Hannah
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Thanks guys…. it’s so weird not having him in the house knocking things over with his senile cat ways… it feels like he’s just sleeping somewhere…like he’s gonna just walk around the corner in a few minutes when he wakes up. πŸ™

I know just how you’re feeling πŸ™ When we lost our bird last year I saw my dad cry for the first time in my life – they were really close, Joe (our bird) would sit on my dad’s lap while he worked (he does computer programming from home), and for the first month or so my dad would get choked up talking about how he kept expecting Joe to fly in from the other room to sit with him. My mom also had a routine for him where she would turn off the light near his cage at 8:00 every night. She also said that for weeks she kept turning off the light at the same time every night and turn around to cover his cage and forget that he wasn’t there πŸ™ I still get choked up talking about him or looking at pictures of him.. he was like a part of the family and it’s always hard to lose someone that close to you.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Extremely super sorry. πŸ™
      I remember seeing random shadows for a long while after my first cat passed away.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

We just got a head stone that holds a photo for him.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

*sniffles* He was an old man though…I have lost so many furbabies in my life. πŸ˜₯ I feel your sorrow, as clearly as I feel mine thinking about my little luvs. πŸ™ My Zoe is getting up there in years…I know she will eventually cross the rainbow bridge. But, I treasure each and every moment we have together. I am soo sorry. πŸ˜₯

I am so sorry Drag0n πŸ™

I recently had to put my pony down. I had her since I was 6. She was only 23 which isn’t to old in pony years. She was in so much pain. I know shes pain free now.

*Hugs*

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I’m so sorry drag0n – just remember that cats/kittens find their new families. It never really happens the other way ’round. And then when you least expect it – whamo!- new family member. In the mean time, I hug you with my mind and cyber hugs! Lurvs ya girlie,

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Purplecat
          Participant

I’m so sorry…..he looked like a real sweetie.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Thanks a bunch everyone. My sister and I are making a collage of him of all the photos we’ve gathered over the years. Its so sad, but happy too.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.