fbpx

Brown Stripey Winged Female Griffins ready now (4/30/08)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Brown Stripey Winged Female Griffins ready now (4/30/08)

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Were you all on the email list for this item? It isn’t like Susie not to email people if they requested to be notified.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

It used to be whenever a piece was added to the store or listed on ebay that an email would go out via the mailing list, but I haven’t gotten one of those in a very long time.

Jasmine
        Participant

Oh, I thought it was a waiting list they were talking about. I did sign up to get the Ebay emails too but have never received one.

Travistie
          Participant

Some folks must have specifically requested ahead of time to be alerted when the beagle griffins would be added to the store.
            I e-mailed Susie to be put on the waiting list for the next batch. I sure do hope there is another batch! I hope I don’t miss the females, when those come out either.

How do you get to be part of the email list?

Mmloda
            Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

How do you get to be part of the email list?

You need to email Susie at susie@windstoneeditions.com and in your heading or subject include the anme of the piece that you would like to be added for on the list for… ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Susie
              Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

It used to be whenever a piece was added to the store or listed on ebay that an email would go out via the mailing list, but I haven’t gotten one of those in a very long time.

I’m sorry, but we don’t do the “mass” emailing any more when a new item goes into ebay or in the store – we haven’t been able to continue that – we had some email issues with our computers here. When new items come out we try to put a notice in this section of the forum and sometimes Melody posts a notice in announcements or the general section.

When we’ve had an item in stock and run out, if you want to be on my email waiting list for it, please email me with the item name and “waiting list” in the subject (one item per email please) and then when it’s back it stock I will try to let you know. I won’t set aside an item for you, i’ll just let you know when we have them again.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

That’s cool Susie. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know things must be hectic at the factory and we appreciate all of you doing what you can to let us know that new things are out.

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

I’m terribly sorry. I did ask to be put on the notification list for the brown mama griffin, and when I saw her I also saw the black and white griffin.

*blushes* Sorry for the mixup.

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Aw that’s okay Tyrrlin! That’s one possibility I didn’t even think about when you mentioned an email.

OHh i love that black and white one~!!!!
                      I will for sure get those when they get some more in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.