fbpx

Broken Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Broken Windstones

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’d be interested in picking up broken pieces to repair.

Most especially interested in the orientals.

Also, I would not mind repairing pieces for others, so if you’ve got one that is broken that is beyond you to repair, let me know. I would be happy to repair it for just shipping a little bit extra for materials. I like fixing things.

No hurry, but please keep me in mind.

Thanks

Kyrin

I think that sounds like an idea! I am swamped for the next week or so, but as soon as I find my shipping casualties I’ll let you know. ๐Ÿ™‚

2-medusas wrote:

I think that sounds like an idea! I am swamped for the next week or so, but as soon as I find my shipping casualties I’ll let you know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Coolies.

Kyrin

DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

Coolness. I could send you my male green and my sitting spectral that both have to hide because of thier owies. What state are you in?

Patricia
      Participant

Neat! I may have someone who would like to visit you for a repair job.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

DarkLadyPhoenix wrote:

Coolness. I could send you my male green and my sitting spectral that both have to hide because of thier owies. What state are you in?

I’m in Idaho.

Kyrin

Keplilly wrote:

Neat! I may have someone who would like to visit you for a repair job.

Sounds good to me. I really like to fix stuff, I’m pretty good at it, been repairing ceramics for about 15 years, and I’ve fixed about half of my Windstones, most of my browns came with chips or other damage.

All I really ask is for enough to help be pay for the apoxie sculpt, and if I get many folks wanting fixing, then I guess I’d better get the bigger size, huh?

So basically, all I really need from each person is shipping cost to return it to them when it is fixed and about $15 for materials.

But I would be more than happy to restore stuff as best I can, which is usually pretty good. Currently I am working on an ice dragon my brother killed a few years ago, when he is done, unless you look inside him, you would never know he was busted.

Kyrin

Do you have before and after pics?

dragonessjade wrote:

Do you have before and after pics?

Of the dragon I am working on? No. At the time my brother broke it, I didn’t have a digital camera.

The Windstones I have fixed that are here, I didn’t think to take before and afters of…silly me.

But I will take before and afters of any fix it projects I either pick up or someone sends me from now on.

I can try to take a picture of this dragon repair from the inside where the breaks are visible and then take pics of the repaired side. If you wish.

Kyrin

Sure, anything would help now and in the future. ๐Ÿ˜€

dragonessjade wrote:

Sure, anything would help now and in the future. ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll see if I can manage it, so far the inside pics haven’t turned out, they show up really fuzzy, but I’ll try again tomorrow.

Kyrin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.