fbpx

Breyer and other Model Horses

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Breyer and other Model Horses

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

SPark wrote:

I think the pastel colored ones are Fashion Star Fillies.

I could be wrong, but I had one once, and it looked a LOT like those.

I was going to say that or maybe they went with the Lady Lovely Locks dolls because I think I remember horses for them.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

frozendragon you can do a search on the Internet and probably identify a lot of these. I sold some old Breyer horses on eBay a while back and found a good site that I can try to track down again for you. I started all of mine that were in good condotion at $1 and let them go from there. The one that had a broken leg I started at $.01 and I think it ended up selling for more than most of the others.

frozendragon wrote:

I’m pretty sure it’s a quarterhorse….used to be darker…I’d say a bay mare….

I’ll look into a price….but if you want to make an offer PM me….

Hmm, I wouldn’t know what kind of offer to send. This will be my first one that I have bought and it is for my step-mom. She has a palimino tennesee walker-arabian named Roxy. I kind of wanted to get a horse simular to her horse.

Anyone have suggestions of what they would cost?

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Ooooh… I’d take the First pic… that’s Misty, Stormy and Phantom Wings…

how much would you take for all three? Or maybe just the mare, and the darker baby?

LMK! ^.^

frozendragon
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

frozendragon you can do a search on the Internet and probably identify a lot of these. I sold some old Breyer horses on eBay a while back and found a good site that I can try to track down again for you. I started all of mine that were in good condotion at $1 and let them go from there. The one that had a broken leg I started at $.01 and I think it ended up selling for more than most of the others.

starbreeze has offered to send me some prices from a book she has so I’ll look that up….

frozendragon
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I’m pretty sure it’s a quarterhorse….used to be darker…I’d say a bay mare….

I’ll look into a price….but if you want to make an offer PM me….

Hmm, I wouldn’t know what kind of offer to send. This will be my first one that I have bought and it is for my step-mom. She has a palimino tennesee walker-arabian named Roxy. I kind of wanted to get a horse simular to her horse.

Anyone have suggestions of what they would cost?

I’ll get back to you on that….

frozendragon
              Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Ooooh… I’d take the First pic… that’s Misty, Stormy and Phantom Wings…

how much would you take for all three? Or maybe just the mare, and the darker baby?

LMK! ^.^

well…I’m gonna have some prices later I think…PM me and I’ll let you know….

The green one is a fashion star filly. the purple one is Silky Mane (or locks…can’t remember which) and she is LadyLovelyLocks. I would love the black one with the broken back let. I want to try a hippocampus and that would be perfect!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

SPark wrote:

I think the pastel colored ones are Fashion Star Fillies.

I could be wrong, but I had one once, and it looked a LOT like those.

Yea, I think you’re right! I used to have those too! I adthe purple one and a hot pink one. My frond had the green one and we used to play with those and our Hasbro Keepers, Purr-tenders, and Monster in my Pockets =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
                  Participant

well….I did get some ideas on prices…and they are kind of blah…..so if anyone wants anything just make an offer I’m not gonna be greedy or picky…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.