fbpx

Boxes for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Boxes for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Bob

DAWNSIVORYDRAGONS wrote:

DO YOU STILL HAVE THESE BOXES FOR SALE? HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THEM? PLEASE EMAIL ME AT DNIMAN@BELLSOUTH.NET WITH THE INFO. AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME VISITING THE “FORUM” PAGES & DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET BACK TO THIS POSTING. πŸ™ THANKS

dragonmedley wrote:

I finally clued in that people might be interested in getting empty boxes… I know, I know, I can be slow.

I have the box for an emperor and one for a male dragon. They have a kind of cardboard mold of the sculpts. If you’re interested, let me know. I have no idea how much to ask; make me an offer, trade… whatever!

I figure I don’t need them and their taking up room (especially the emperor box).
      welcome welcome

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

More boxes! I have a lap dragon box & a spectral box (sitting). I don’t want to sell them, just pay for the shipping. I also don’t need them back (and if I ever do need them back I’ll be crying).

I would like them!!!

OH Ski is just a big old BOX HOG!!!

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

More boxes! I have a lap dragon box & a spectral box (sitting). I don’t want to sell them, just pay for the shipping. I also don’t need them back (and if I ever do need them back I’ll be crying).

I would like them!!!

OH Ski is just a big old BOX HOG!!!

That reminds me of the Boss Hog off of Dukes of Hazzard… πŸ˜†

I’m thinking that on the Emperor Dragons, if the Dragon and box together are worth $344.00, the dragon on its own is worth $344.00 until the moment it needs to be shipped somewhere. Then its value drops immediately to $244.00 because it’s going to cost the best part of $100.00, in time and materials, to come up with a guaranteed adequate replacement if the original box has gone missing.

I exaggerate for effect, but not by much.

I really love the idea of a “box pool” for rentals.

keschete
        Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]I’m thinking that on the Emperor Dragons, if the Dragon and box together are worth $344.00, the dragon on its own is worth $344.00 until the moment it needs to be shipped somewhere. Then its value drops immediately to $244.00 because it’s going to cost the best part of $100.00, in time and materials, to come up with a guaranteed adequate replacement if the original box has gone missing.

I exaggerate for effect, but not by much.

I really love the idea of a “box pool” for rentals.

Exactly, I certainly don’t mind loaning boxes if I get them back. JVargas and I did this already. I sent him an Emperor and then he sent me the box back with something I bought from him.

If I purchase another Old Warrior or Emperor that is missing a box, then it would be worth my while to send the box to the seller…especially on really breakable pieces.

Another option would be for the person with the box to send directly to the seller, and then the seller ships to buyer and Buyer ships box back to box owner…if you sent UPS or USPS it should only be about $30 for just sending the box around…that beats the repair hassles with a broken Emperor

Speaking of Emperors, is your emporer box available for ‘rent’? I know of an emperor that may be going on a long voyage.

keschete
          Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Speaking of Emperors, is your emporer box available for ‘rent’? I know of an emperor that may be going on a long voyage.

Yeah, as long as I get it back and you pay for its shipping to and from. PM me with where you want it sent, etc…..I will actually send it double boxed with the packing peanuts and supplies.

PM me and we will work it out. Kaya

keschete
            Participant

Just FYI…For the Emperor box to basically go anywhere in the US it will cost about $10 UPS which includes insurance and a tracking number.

So if I send to the seller and then the buyer sends the box back to me….$20 extra round trip…versus the cost to repair a Broken Emperor.

I also have rising and sitting spectrals, old warrior and scratcher boxes.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I now have a mother dragon box and an oriental dragon box sitting here. I had offered them to Dragoncavern, but she hasn’t paid or read my PM, or replied to my email. It’s been about 2 months, so now I feel someone else should get the chance if they need/want them.

PM me if you’re interested.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                Participant

This is a great idea, dragonmedley. I found out a couple days ago that Dad recycled some of my Windstone boxes while I was gone! It’ll be thank goodness for the forum when I move out one of these years. πŸ™„

Skigod377
                  Participant

Ooooh I need a momma box! After that, I think I only need a male box and all will have boxes πŸ˜€ Till I buy the rainbow emp… then I am SOL. πŸ˜•

dragonmedley
                    Participant

The mother dragon box is gone.

I still have the oriental dragon one.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

keschete
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ooooh I need a momma box! After that, I think I only need a male box and all will have boxes πŸ˜€ Till I buy the rainbow emp… then I am SOL. πŸ˜•

Yeah, I want that box back…it has been good luck so far…I got a black and gold in it and JVargas got a Peacock from me in it and it came back to me with a red flame curl…

I know your rainbow will be safe, and hopefully that box will help other emperors get somewhere safe. That box will have traveled the Americans and Europe by the time I get it back.

I still have the sitting and rising spectral, scratcher.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Mwahahahahaha!!! That box will never make it back!! I am just kiddin K πŸ˜‰ I am paying her on the first for the emp because of embarrasing financial situations (I changed my direct deposit from one bank to another but was still electronic bill paying (To include Paypal) from the old bank. Good grief! After $500 in overdraft fees, I finally realized my mistake and corrected, but I dont really have $500 laying around. πŸ™„ 😳 ) I will get your box back to you safe and sound. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                          Participant

Yeow, Ski! 😯 Any bonuses coming up to even out those $500?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.