fbpx

Blue Violet flame!! Lookee lookey!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Blue Violet flame!! Lookee lookey!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Oh he’s pretty!

And don’t feel bad.. I ‘only’ have 12 Windstones! 😉

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Elena
      Participant

On a Lap Dragon!! That would look Fabulous!!

Barbara
        Participant

Fledglings do better for me spacewise.

soooooo pretttyyyy….. :9

SPark
          Participant

Dragonsrest wrote:

And budgetwise.

Zelda
            Participant

*drools* Wow, REALLY pretty! The blue eyes don’t seem to match very well with the rest of the colors though. Maybe orange eyes, or red eyes? Or those ‘blank’ clear eyes with gold foil put onto the back! Can’t be too nitpicky with something so pretty though!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Purplecat
              Participant

Oooooh, fledgies!!!!!! I love the fledgies, they look innocent and mischievious at the same time. I really want to get one of them in every color. Right now all I’ve got are peacock and ruby. Does anyone know if Melody is considering any of the really spectacular colors we’ve been seeing as production??? Like silver, AL, Blue violet flame, copper mauve, violet flame, green sunset, flame, red flame (other than curlies). It seems I’ve been in a constant state of awe over all these amazing colors. 😀

SPark
                Participant

I’ve heard some mention of silver eventually being a production color, though not for a long time yet.

There’s also been some talk of doing fledgelings in some of the test colors. I have high hopes of violet flame fledgelings! (*squeak*)

He’s nice looking. I still like the violet flame more. I’m sure he’s stunning in person though.

Allison
                  Participant

*Gasp* He’s stunning!

Wow, they sure have a lot of lovelies for sale right now. I could never decide which one I would want! Not only that, but the Autumn Leaf SK is still sitting somewhere…I would wind myself into knots over this, how do you guys stand it? 😆

Barbara
                    Participant

SPark wrote:

Dragonsrest wrote:

And budgetwise. Too true!

Maria
                      Participant

If the OOAK Flame went for $1300, I say this guy will go for around $1500.

nessiemom wrote:

OMG… the last OOAK went for just over $1300… but OMG… slobber, drool..
                        (and the blue eyes on the other one look good in person!!)

I know…the $1300+ you out-sniped me on! 🙂 Very nicely done, though, of course. I have nothing but admiration for fellow snipers and I think I may have to up the ante for this one….HE’S BEAUTIFUL!! And I really, REALLY want one of these flames. I think I took a page out of everyone’s book when I lost the last one (with only three seconds to go, I just couldn’t get another bid in!) by breaking open…A BOX OF CHOCOLATES!! 🙂 Anyway, I’m thinking I need to strategize for this one… (Hmm….PayPal balance is looking quite phat…maybe I have a chance…**lists more items**) 😈

nessiemom
                        Participant

Sowwy…. 😈

SilverDragon
                          Participant

Ooooo OOOOooo! WOW! I want him! But…..errrr too expensive…. I hope he will be avaiable as a production piece one day. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.