fbpx

Blue Violet flame!! Lookee lookey!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Blue Violet flame!! Lookee lookey!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The blue eyes do go nicely on this one. I thought they looked out of place on the Flame one, the last OOAK OW that was up.

Skigod377
      Participant

Think $2000 will be enough?

What will it go for?? Taking bets!~

Maria
        Participant

Does anyone remember what the last OOAK OW went for?

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Wow, gorgeous is an understatement 😯

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Barbara
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

[Not that many. Low 80’s. I dont like to duplicate the same sculpts (except OW’s,) though its pretty much unavoidable. I want all the OW’s,…

And you are not lowly. Any collection is commendable. That you have any shows you have taste. 😉

Thanks! 😆

I actually had the high bid for, oh, 2 minutes? I think I was outbid as soon as others realized he was up. Man, he is a beauty!

Purplecat
              Participant

I’ve got a small collection of nine pieces but I love them all dearly. They’ll be ten when my white male arrives. I think Melody likes the begging…we’re all going to be begging for this color now! I really want an OW, now I really want this guy! There’s NO way I’d ever be able to gather up that much $$ at once though. I think this guy will go for more than I’ll ever afford.

Maebnus
                Participant

😮 Holy god, I love this coloring. Many have been beautiful, but oohh….

Now if only some of these spiff colors were on fledgies, then I’d be happy for life… 😀

Elena
                  Participant

He is sooo lovely, but I’ll never be able to afford him 😥 Up past $600 with 5 days to go. Good luck to everyone!

Skigod377
                    Participant

ddvm wrote:

I actually had the high bid for, oh, 2 minutes? I think I was outbid as soon as others realized he was up. Man, he is a beauty!

My bid was actually up for over 10 minutes! 😆 Now I will actually have to look into a loan if I want to get him. 🙁 Dang he is pretty. Pretty expensive.

oh my…he really is loverly. I do think we should demand that color now! I love it more than the AL!!!

Skigod377
                      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

I love it more than the AL!!!

Yaya! Another one! I had to go look at it again. I am reconsidering the ‘would you sell all your Windstones for one’ question.

Barbara
                        Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Now if only some of these spiff colors were on fledgies, then I’d be happy for life… 😀
                          I bet that would look very splendid on the fledgling!

Dragonsrest wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

I bet that would look very splendid on the fledgling!

Oh but imagine it on a scratcher…I would die! That is my favorite pose and it shows color sooo well!
                          But hey..I would take it on a curlie too! 😉

nessiemom
                          Participant

OMG… the last OOAK went for just over $1300… but OMG… slobber, drool..
                            (and the blue eyes on the other one look good in person!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.