fbpx

Blue Morpho Griffies

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Blue Morpho Griffies

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Mine were suppose to be here yesterday. Dumb UPS, always promising then failing me 🙁

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Mine were suppose to be here yesterday. Dumb UPS, always promising then failing me 🙁

I don’t know why but when I call them about it then do the get email updates thing, it always seems to show up on my doorstep later the same day….male griffy was supposed to be on __ day, he was still sitting at a nearby city, I told them over the phone, she told me probably tomorrow so I hung up kinda sad, checked the status later, it had changed to the next day so then I did the email thing….later I went to go pick up my hubby from work and poof it was there when I came back and this has happened more than once….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Your UPS people are better are mine. Mine tell me tough (insert word here) and it will get here when it arrives. “I need to understand that sometimes unexpected things happen during trasit.” Or….. why don’t they just actually put the real date up? Then, no one is angry and we are all pleasantly surprised if it arrives early.

Although to be honest, FEDEX and DHL are actually worse to deal w/ in my area. They always tell me I can go to the location to pick it up if I need it……..the problem, the FEDEX hub is an hour and a half away, DHL is two. And they never seem to understand why I can’t get there by 6 pm………when I work till 5:30 . :p

Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
          Participant

Thanks for posting photos. Now I am certain that I don’t want to get any of these, though I do admire the artistry and creativity. More for you!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Your UPS people are better are mine. Mine tell me tough (insert word here) and it will get here when it arrives. “I need to understand that sometimes unexpected things happen during trasit.” Or….. why don’t they just actually put the real date up? Then, no one is angry and we are all pleasantly surprised if it arrives early.

Although to be honest, FEDEX and DHL are actually worse to deal w/ in my area. They always tell me I can go to the location to pick it up if I need it……..the problem, the FEDEX hub is an hour and a half away, DHL is two. And they never seem to understand why I can’t get there by 6 pm………when I work till 5:30 . :p

I have more trouble with USPS, I don’t deal too often with FedEx or DHL….USPS doesn’t want to care half the time until I’ve called a few days in a row for something being late then “Oh, I’ll do ____ for you then!” while I’m left thinking why couldn’t you have told me that the first two times I called you?

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Thanks for posting photos. Now I am certain that I don’t want to get any of these.

I think it’s the opposite for me 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Love the babies!!

USPS is terrible about delivering packages to the wrong house where I live. Always nerve wracking when it’s something expensive. UPS works great for me, and I’ve never tried Fed Ex

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Mine finally arrived! They are amazing. I love the ice blue highlighting, it makes them glow. 🙂

Sun Dragon Koi #3

OMGawd. I knew they would be but WHOA, they really ARE amazing.

The light source is from a bunch of skylights in the above ceiling and a cloudy day, so these came out a little more washed out than I would have liked.

photo 201_2756.jpg

photo 201_2759.jpg

Frontal, note the purple above her grey knuckles:

photo 201_2762.jpg

Emerald Peacock Lap, to show the purples on her, no flash:

photo 201_2764.jpg

EmPea & Blue Morpho w/flash:

photo 201_2765.jpg

Female detailing, since we already have a close-up of the male detailing, that and there is NO such thing as to many pictures of a Windstone :->

photo 201_2760.jpg

Melody, or anyone else possibly reading our drool filled posts, if Brandi does not read the forums, please, please, PLEASE let her know how amazing we all think these are.

~Hoofer

Rachel
                Participant

Brandi did some test paints on dragons too… they look grand! ‘specially the Lap with the silver horns…

Oh God. I will NEED one of these.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

:~ Could this possibly be the next production color? PLEASE :~ We have never had a Griffin and Dragon set that matched.

Also include the Wiz Cat and Mouse maybe a Small Wiz and the Kirin set in also. It would be REALLY COOL to have a complete set like that and everyone seems to LOVE :love: these color’s.

I am not a huge Griffin fan, which most people know, but these guys are the BOMB!!! :love: I saw them and didn’t even hesitate to buy them. I am honestly SO VERY PLEASED with them. :love:

I also read that member’s wanted more of the lighter blue on the head’s of the babies. That would be cool to put a small “V” type marking that would grow to cover the head as they grow up.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Erika
                    Participant

I didn’t have the funds to get one of these guys when they came out (both times D:) Will there be more?

Kim

Yes I would love a blue morpho male griffin if more come out to match my chicks! I was going to get one too but didn’t have enough either. I probably won’t be able to get one for a month or two though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.