fbpx

Big question about new curlie dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Big question about new curlie dragons

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Hey Silverdragon, lovely siggie!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Puts me in mind of going for a couple rides at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure on the dual, floorless free leg swinging, top track (coaster is attached above your head to the track so when you fly, you only see the sky or the park below you instead of coaster parts) roller coaster called Duel Dragons. They have a red colored line for the Fire Dragon and a blue purple cool colored line for the Ice Dragon. They are both different tracks and run simultaneously (but not that you can see yourself passing the other dragon cause your usually gliding upside down and enjoying everything too much). Personally, I enjoy the Ice Dragon track better than the Fire.

But that signature does make me want to jump on the coaster and just roll!

SilverDragon
      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Puts me in mind of going for a couple rides at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure on the dual, floorless free leg swinging, top track (coaster is attached above your head to the track so when you fly, you only see the sky or the park below you instead of coaster parts) roller coaster called Duel Dragons. They have a red colored line for the Fire Dragon and a blue purple cool colored line for the Ice Dragon. They are both different tracks and run simultaneously (but not that you can see yourself passing the other dragon cause your usually gliding upside down and enjoying everything too much). Personally, I enjoy the Ice Dragon track better than the Fire.

Aww thank you. Yeah, i got creative with the SK’s. I remember before that melody wanted to try and make a fire and ice colored dragon. I guess the swirls of the two colors give an idea of what it would look like with the combo. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Setsunawolf
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I enjoy the Ice Dragon track better as well. Do you live in Florida?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
          Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

See and Im really ticked cause I was told there wouldnt be anymore Curls till AFTER they were settled with the move. Had I known different, Id seriously have canceled my medical treatments yesterday, bit the bullet and monitored the store. Im very saddened that the Lavenders even lingered into Saturday and no one had my back. Many werent around but I know some were so Im very sad cause Ive never missed 2 batches and have always been able to get others extras.

Im not in a good mood right now so I’ll end my post.

Sorry PT. The blue lingered on into Saturday as well. When I logged on there was only 1 of each in the store and I bought them.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
            Participant

Sorry *hug*. 😥 I haven’t been online to know myself until they were gone. (don’t want them for myself, but I’ll help others if I can)

setsunawolf wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I enjoy the Ice Dragon track better as well. Do you live in Florida?
              You betcha (unfortunately now that is as I have a heat intolerance and would KILL for cold weather year round). Use to live 30 mins from Disney and 15 mins from Universal. Now I live about an hour and 30 away which is fine too. Im safer where I live now and happier.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.