fbpx

Better grab that BIN Pea Hatching Empress!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Better grab that BIN Pea Hatching Empress!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330185069361&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:us
    Great price for a mint hatching empress in peacock! (right?) $89 BIN! Yes, only says shipping to US but, if someone were willing to pay me for item AND total shipping expenses, Id do the BIN for you and ship it to your country. Bidding starts at $75, so the BIN for this piece is great IMO. Theyve gone for much more!

BDW
    Participant

OMG that is a good price for a retired, but they don’t ship other then US πŸ™

siberakh1
      Participant

Though you could always have someone bid for you and ship it to you *cough*.

Hey, *knock knock* BDW- read my post sweet love!

siberakh1
        Participant

I sent him/her a PM πŸ™‚

Laurie
          Participant

I was going to bid on that earlier but then I realized I need to buy baby stuff and need to stop with the windstones for awhile. Hubby would be proud of me.

siberakh1
            Participant

Ok, so in my infinite wisdom, I jumped on getting the empress to help out Blackdesertwind, but that isn’t something that she can get right now. *d’oh!* I already own one, so…..

Anyone else looking for a hatching peacock empress?

siberakh1 wrote:

Ok, so in my infinite wisdom, I jumped on getting the empress to help out Blackdesertwind, but that isn’t something that she can get right now. *d’oh!* I already own one, so…..

I know someone in England was looking for one… sapphire maybe? I think Griffiness has it on her wish list.

If no one here grabs it from you, if you relist it on eBay WITHOUT a BIN, it’s sure to go for more than what you bought it for!

If you can swing it, maybe you can offer BDW a payment plan? But thats up to the 2 of you.

On eBay, timed right via Ravnheart’s database
              http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=408
              you can figure on when best to resell. Sometimes it has gone up to $130 but for some reason, I truly did think I saw the empress go for over 200 not long ago. No, really. If no one here takes her, bide your time and youll make a killing on eBay once they havent been around for a while.

You were sweet to do this. I just need confirmation that someone would truly want it before I went and bought it so I couldnt.

Read your PM; will answer you soon πŸ˜€
              xoxo

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† That BIN didn’t last long.

BDW
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Thank you siberakh1 for the offer…I feel really bad that you went ahead and purchased her 😳 . I wish you would have waited for my responce to your offer before purchasing her. I know I have to come up with $1385.00 for a dentist bill but if you can’t sell her to someone else I’ll get the money somehow and purchase her from you. You were very kind to want to help and I don’t want you to be stuck with her.

siberakh1
                  Participant

No worries πŸ™‚ I’m sure she will find a home, if not now, in the future. Just a lesson learned on my part (not jumping so fast I guess?) πŸ˜† Keplily may take her (I need her to arrive safely first). If not, and she is still available, I’ll just hang on to her and you can pester me in the New Year πŸ˜‰

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.