fbpx

Bengal Puffin Cats?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bengal Puffin Cats?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

Limited production? Is it true? Please tell me so!! Only way I’ll ever be able to afford any begal is LP. Will they all be silver, or brown too?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Skigod377
        Participant

I was just coming here to tell you that making those silver bengal puffins into limited production would be a great idea. That little guy is so freakin CUTE!! WE LOVE HIM!!

Melody
          Keymaster

azurielle wrote:

Limited production? Is it true? Please tell me so!! Only way I’ll ever be able to afford any begal is LP. Will they all be silver, or brown too?

Yes, I would like to do the bengal Tiger and Puffin cats as limited production, because they aren’t too hard to paint , they are CUTE, and so everybody can get them. Now we just need to cast them!

Adaneth
            Participant

Melody wrote:

azurielle wrote:

Yes, I would like to do the bengal Tiger and Puffin cats as limited production, because they aren’t too hard to paint , they are CUTE, and so everybody can get them. Now we just need to cast them!

That would make me so SO happy! πŸ˜€

One of each color (or each in both colors) would be adorable!

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

OMG! That makes me so happy. I saw the bengal Puffin on Ebay. I did’nt bother to read the description – I just added the pic to my “never will be able to affod” folder and went on my way. I’ve managed to miss all of the newest Flap Cats so far, but at least I have another chance to nab some new kitties still πŸ˜€ .

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

YAY!!!! They are WICKED CUTE!!! Like…. punch yourself in the face cute!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Oh yes, yes, yes, Bengal Puffin Cats–the one on eBay is so adorable!! Ooooo Oooooo! Do I dare get it—*chews knuckles* can I afford it right now *inner self says no but foolish heart says go for it, you’re still employed*! Don’t know, can’t decide–love cute things and Windstones makes the best! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

*pictures drag0n punching herself in the face with one hand while holding a Bengal Puffin Cat in the other*

Jasmine
                      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

*pictures drag0n punching herself in the face with one hand while holding a Bengal Puffin Cat in the other*

Just as long as she doesn’t drop it… πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

*does happy dance* That would be sooooo wonderful Melody! And please cast a large batch of them ^_^

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

*does happy dance* That would be sooooo wonderful Melody! And please cast a large batch of them ^_^

Yes, yes!!! Please, make a freaking HUGE batch of them XD XD XD !

Oh my goodness! I just want to SQUEESH one! Not in a bad way its….just….to….cute!

Travistie
                            Participant

I agree, that bengal puffin is just too cute! I would probably get one also, if some LP ones come out.

Jasmine
                              Participant

Hey Travistie, I was just thinking that I haven’t seen you on in a while, how are ya?? πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.